Reviews for What a Lovely Scarf, Seth
calamity jane chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
I luv your writing! Matthew had me in stitches and I'm (already) in luv with Seth (fell for him back in POC). You're gonna have me crying over Nana though, aren't you?

Looking forward to your next update and congrats on getting this story started! :)
YoMommaBiatch chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
matts soo cute!

this is like legit my new favorite story lol

cant wait for the next chapter!
jackio chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Holy crap. I near died when I read this story. You are possibly my favorite writer on here. Lady GaGa in the first minute? Automatic love. She's the most crazily awesome person ever. And I'm in love love love with Matt. And the way you write him. I was smiling the whole time. :D

I think you should update this story every 5 minutes. I don't think that's too much to ask for, at all.

And kidneythieves? They bring back memories of 7th grade for me. :]

Keep rockin' out with your cock out :D!
Abstruse Blue chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
I am so excited about this one. It's great so far and Matt is so awesome. I loves him! His poor Nana though.
mia5081 chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
So I'm a complete nerd and have read What a Coincidence, Piece of Cake and now this in the course of...a day. Okay, more like last night and up until right now, but technicalities don't matter hehe. I am officially in love with Matt just based off of this chapter-of course, I liked him before but him grinding against his dad's car to Lady Gaga was like the cherry on top of a cake...or just a cherry in general. I like cherries 0.o

In any case, I loved it and I hope you'll update soon!

~Mia )
TheScarletSentinel chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
I wonder if this story will feature Jonas back when he was all homophobic.
Dominique chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Yay! New story. I love it already.

I love Matt. He reminds me of how my friends and I act when we've had too much sugar or not enough sleep. And I love that Seth is all quiet and mysterious and I can't wait for his character to develop more.

I think if Carlos were real, I'd want him as my best friend. As long as he doesn't try to grope me too often, we'd be cool. A little groping is okay, if I can return the favour.
big.break.and.laryngitis chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
"I bet he secretly listens to Kanye West when he’s alone."

This is amazing. I cannot even begin to tell you how much I totally am not going to be able to wait for more because of how absolutely yum this is. I SO want to be Matt's faghag. I totally would be such a great faghag, too. I practically am one, already, except for I'm missing a minor detail: you know... a fag... but that's where Matt comes in, yes?

This looks cute :) Can't wait to see more!
jessicas favorite stories chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
OMG

this story is so sexi

i love emo boys
kfjkaskm chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Awesome first chapter! Please don't kill Nana off. She needs to live. And Courntey and Carlos best friends someone could have. I bet Matt was so smexy pole dancing on his dad car. Can't wait for more.
Loveless Breath chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
BWAH, I LOVE IT! I can't wait for more.
cRavingsAniTy chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
You know I love you, don't you? :]

Another great story in the making. I can feel it. And I'm usually right. XD
Kiki chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
I think Matt needs to be introduced to "Take Me on the Floor" by The Veronicas. Seriously, he needs to dance to that one! xD UPDATE SOON! I love this already!
OdairBear chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Aw Matt is the coolest and most adorable person ever!

I know, that sounded really lame and fangirly but I had to say it.

I love Matt's personality and the way the story is written.

I am so excited to read the rest of it!

Update soon!
Becauseuluvme1989 chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Aw! Matt's just the little cutie isn't he! Man I wish going to a new school would be that easy for me. Can't wait to see the next installment!
276 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 Next »