Reviews for What a Lovely Scarf, Seth
prostock69 chapter 10 . 11/2/2011
Ch. 10. Shit, this whole chapter made me bawl. I'm such a hopeless romantic and a sucker for Happily Ever Afters. Thanks so much for this beautiful story. It's on my favorites list. :)

Your writing is just beautiful. You are very talented.
prostock69 chapter 9 . 11/2/2011
Ch. 9: Ok, after reading your A/N at the top of this chapter, I'm dying to know why Josh changed. BUT I doubt I can find any empathy. Cheating is cheating. No excuses can make it o.k. But I do want to know why he went from a sweet boy to "fake" wanna be.

Sigh the funeral. I hate funerals. The last one I went to was for my grandma when I was 16. It was horrible. My uncle's gf overdosed and died in my grand-parent's house. There were numerous fights. So this chapter brought back some bad memories for me.

How fucking sweet that Seth is there for Matt. He is such a good friend. And Matt and Brooke have a touching moment. Now we know why she's so angry. She dropped out of college. But it's not revealed why. She obviously hates her life. sigh.

Oh, Seth finally sees the sketch book with his drawings! He knows now how Matt feels and they kiss! :) This was great!
prostock69 chapter 8 . 11/2/2011
Ch. 8: God, Josh is suck an asshole! How dare he confront Matt like that and he almost hits him! He needs knocked on his ass. And Seth was furious! He never loses his cool though. And to be honest, that's scarier than if he started to yell. I mean when he said these things, I was holding my breath in

"I suggest you let go of him," Seth tells him, his voice low and sinister. "Or I'll hurt you."

"If you touch him again," he begins threateningly, "you're dead."
prostock69 chapter 7 . 11/2/2011
Ch. 7: This is my favorite chapter so far! It was very sad to see how Joshua and Seth used to be.

When Matt showed up at Seth's door, I was so relieved! I was hoping he was going there. It was so touching and sweet how Seth took care of him. You can see these two falling in love. Unfortunately, it's sped up with the passing of Nana. And they share a bed :) Awwwwww.

Seth's dream was very telling. He's letting go of Joshua and letting Matt into his heart. This makes me so happy! I want these two together so badly. :) Seth is just the best. He truly is. Giving Matt a scarf with his Nana's favorite color purple was very thoughtful. Sigh.
prostock69 chapter 6 . 11/2/2011
Ch. 6: Ah shit. This was such a heavy, emotional chapter. I cried and ended up getting a headache! Argggh... It's so sweet how Matt loves his Nana.
prostock69 chapter 5 . 11/2/2011
Ch. 5: I knew Josh wouldn't leave Seth alone! Bastard. What an asshole. How can people cheat and think that they will be forgiven and taken back. And now Seth is forced to hide from him because he won't leave Seth alone.

Matt is such a cutie. His version of "Boys Boys Boys" was hysterical! Seth is very talented. I love how he is the mature thinker and Matt is the over-the-top extrovert with no shame. They make the perfect match!

Brooke cracks me up. She's so mean. It's obvious she has a lot of self-hatred that she's projecting on her brother.

Finally, Seth knows why Matt and his family moved.
prostock69 chapter 4 . 11/2/2011
Ch. 4: Seth is a little shit! He gets snakebites and doesn't tell Matt just so he can see his reaction on Monday? lol...

It's so sad about Matt's grandma Nana.

Seth's family is a bit bizarre and his dog is just a slobbering mess! And Seth's scarf collection is impressive!
prostock69 chapter 3 . 11/2/2011
Ch. 3: Your writing is very, very good. I am so enthralled with this story. I realized now I should have read "What a Coincidence" first. But I will right after I'm done with this one.

OMG, Matt's feelings about Carlos and what he wants to do with had me in tears. He tackles, kisses, molests, and bites him? lol. I don't know any straight guy who would tolerate that from a gay boy! Too funny. It seems Carlos enjoys it though.

Lolita the hotdog was just random and

I totally agree with Matt on Aaron's smoking. It's disgusting as hell.

Yes! I knew Josh was cheating on Seth. How could he? Bastard! And Seth, calmly lets him have it. Matt is so sweet coming to his defense. Finally, Josh is out of the picture (for now...I suspect things are done with him yet.) Maybe this will allow Matt and Seth's relationship to blossom...I hope so!

Oh and I have to comment on Matt's relationship with his sister Brooke...Do siblings actually talk like that to each other? It's horrible! lol.

Favorite line: "Damn it! Why can't I do that? It's so not fair. I want to be able to shut my sister up with just an eyebrow!"
prostock69 chapter 2 . 11/2/2011
Ch. 2: Seth, the cool/calm boy, obviously has issues with his boyfriend, Josh, whom I do not like at all. You did a good job portraying him as a selfish jerk. It's kinda of sad that the boy he fell in love with has changed.

Seth and Matt have a connection. I see a romance brewing :) I love how they steal looks at each other. So sweet. Hmmm, I wonder what Matt's secret is and why it upsets him so.

I wonder why Josh DID change...another mystery to unravel.
prostock69 chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Ch. 1: Matt is adorable! I just love him. He has such a sweet, free spirit. His dirty dancing against his dad's car had me in tears. His reaction to Courtney and Peter being a couple was funny as well.

Carlos, the gayest straight boy ever...seriously? LOL!

So far, I love the humor in this story.
zann3n chapter 10 . 10/26/2011
Many hearts.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/23/2011
you know im not gay or lesbian. but this chapter made me cry. because. i realized the way seth and joshua's relationship is, is exactly how my relationship is. and i just never realized it before now...but good story. ive read of few of yours and there all gorgeous
VoiceInsideYourHeadVIII chapter 10 . 10/11/2011
AWESOME story, absolutly fantastic. :D
Raaawr Ima Dinosaur chapter 10 . 9/25/2011
This was absolutley amazing. I simply adored the story. You did a fantastic job on it. Great job! :D
my infectious smile chapter 10 . 8/4/2011
Ten chapters and so much emotion. This story had so much love and caring in it. And not just between Matthew and Seth but especially between them too. You can seriously just feel the amount of love that's between them in this epilogue and it's really amazing of you to be able to convey that with your words.

I'm sad that Nana is gone (I cried) but I'm happy that Matthew's coming to terms with it and that he has Seth by his side. I'm happy that they found each other. And I'm happy that I found this story! Thank you for writing and sharing such a wonderful story :)
275 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »