Reviews for What a Lovely Scarf, Seth
my infectious smile chapter 10 . 8/4/2011
Ten chapters and so much emotion. This story had so much love and caring in it. And not just between Matthew and Seth but especially between them too. You can seriously just feel the amount of love that's between them in this epilogue and it's really amazing of you to be able to convey that with your words.

I'm sad that Nana is gone (I cried) but I'm happy that Matthew's coming to terms with it and that he has Seth by his side. I'm happy that they found each other. And I'm happy that I found this story! Thank you for writing and sharing such a wonderful story :)
me chapter 10 . 6/21/2011
amazing! i loved it!
LivinLyfe2TheFullest chapter 10 . 5/28/2011
this is an amazing ending 3

some/most people cant pull that off but you do it amazingly :D
LivinLyfe2TheFullest chapter 6 . 5/28/2011
:'( /3

words cannot convey how sad i am right now, your story was staring to make me a bit happier and now im even sadder /3 :'(
LivinLyfe2TheFullest chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
omg Mattie unconsciously likes Seth already :D

and Courtney and Seth and Carlos seem really awesome 3 :D
tell it to the sky chapter 10 . 3/16/2011
i have read this so many times now and have released that i have not reviewed. silly me! i love Seth and Matt they are such a fab couple, i love all your charters they have so much life to them.

sky.
Srstatts chapter 10 . 3/9/2011
Awesome fic! I think I cried thrice while reading it...
Thea Grace chapter 10 . 2/11/2011
this was just an all round great story. loved it loved it. at the beginning i thought it was gonna be another teen cliche' but you proved me wrong. great emotion was potrayed- it made me a bit teary during the hospital/funeral scenes.

well done.

TG x
littleanemonefish chapter 10 . 12/19/2010
So weird... my birthday is March 23rd :o
littleanemonefish chapter 6 . 12/19/2010
I got a little teary eyed when he asked her if she was scared.
littleanemonefish chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
So it's not Aaron that you're into, is it Matt?
midnight to dusk chapter 10 . 10/24/2010
this story is so beautiful. i swear to god i started crying when nana died. it felt so real :(
Look Im Sparkling chapter 10 . 10/19/2010
oh my god this is so cute. I love Seth and Matthew :3 they are one of your best pairings.. seriously!
PreviouslyDead chapter 10 . 10/5/2010
Im in awe and envious at the same time. This story amazed me and really touched my heart. I think on some part, that was mostly because i lost my grandad to cancer, so i knew exactly what it felt like for Matthew. Thats why i think this story is special, because if you can make me cry by reading it (which you did, TWICE :]) then it means there's actual feeling in your writing. Does that make sense? Or have i just rambled a whole load? Hmm, regardless, i loved it, and i wish i could have written something as awesome as this.
Lunatrix chapter 5 . 10/2/2010
Love this story so far.

Love the characters.

Love to know the rest of that song?
276 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »