Reviews for What a Lovely Scarf, Seth
Reader chapter 10 . 9/5/2010
O Love it. I just sort of find the ending a bit fast but whatever, it was amazing. The only real complaint I had was the deal with Josh. To me, it never felt like Josh and Seth ever really ended their relationship. I know Seth did but Josh still felt like he's wedged in their somewhere and it just annoys me a bit about it.
ZaraRose.16 chapter 10 . 9/3/2010
I love Seth, I want him as my own xD

I'm so so so so so so so so sad this story ended here and so soon but I can't imagine it ending any other way, keep up the great writing and work!

Zara Rose
Dark Lynnette chapter 10 . 8/30/2010
That was a tearjerker. So sweet and funny and sad and lovely. Thank you.
TunglMed chapter 10 . 8/10/2010
aww... sweet :p

yeah... i cried.. and i don't often cry at stories etc so well done! haha

yeah, they're good together :) good luck with other stories too!

Med
TheScarletSentinel chapter 4 . 8/10/2010
I don't know why, but this chapter seemed even funnier after I reread it today.

Especially the part with Matt, Lacey and Jazz at the mall. I cracked up so effin' hard when I read that. You should so turn that idea into a One-shot story.
lost in pale blue chapter 10 . 8/9/2010
I love this so much! I love how their relationship developed, and even though everything with Nana was really sad, it was beautiful seeing how Seth took care of Matthew throughout the whole thing.

I'm just glad to see their characters flushed out because I instantly liked them in Piece of Cake. This is definitely one I'll be reading over and over :)
JudeThursley chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Well. I cried. It was so sweet!
fullofsunshine chapter 10 . 7/24/2010
AWW. THIS STORY WAS ADORABLE. AND AMAZING. AND SO SQUEEWORTHY. It was simply awesome :D
fullofsunshine chapter 6 . 7/24/2010
Oh my GOD. DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MUCH I AM CRYING NOW? I AM ACTUALLY SOBBING. God, why did you have to do that? D: It was such an amazing chapter but so sad and so depressing :( I still loved it though. This story is amazing :)
Niamo Ketara chapter 10 . 7/22/2010
It is so incredibly sweet. i want to make a film out of it. i don't think anything could possibly be sweeter. Matthew sounds adorable and hilarious. he sounds so like a helpless child sometimes but at others he's more just funny sometimes i wonder how they can be the same person... Seth is like graceful and quiet and seems generally content i couldn't really imagine him being emotional. it is an incredible story and this is the second time i've read it. i've recommended to my sister too. it is beautiful, incredible, lovely, fantastic, loving and peaceful... and way more.
Insanity's Genius chapter 10 . 7/15/2010
Excellent story! Loved it! D
RokitToMars chapter 5 . 7/12/2010
Ladada.

So, random review, I know.

But, you said to let you know if anyone wanted the rest of the Gaga song.

Well I kinda do, cause I've been going around singing what you have here for like ever.

Haha, it's addictive, I love it.

So, yes. Random review for Gaga.

Well, and cause this is my favorite chapter XD
Nai Mist-Lizard chapter 10 . 7/10/2010
It's so beautiful it makes me want to cry...
magicalme129 chapter 10 . 7/1/2010
aw... this was WAY too cute! I always loved Matt from PAC and now I know why! xDD

Peace, love, and all that shit...

~Sasodeiizawesome~
5redroses chapter 10 . 6/26/2010
This is a really sweet, lovely story. My only criticism is that the pet names in the last chapter seemed a bit out of character, or wrong or something, even with the explanation that you gave. Other than that I love it :)
276 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »