Reviews for The Great Pretender

cant wait for more

hope you update soon

-ifly*hugs*
Bratsie chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
So, new story eh? You don't waste any time, Pookie Bear. So far, seems like I'll have a good love-hate relationship with this main male character, but he does make a hot picture in my mind. Anyway, can't wait for the chapter. I'm addicted to your stories. It's a freaking disease. LOL.

Love, Bratsie Boo
hope you dont mind chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
im glad your one of the few authors who are consistent with updates and new stories. i have been reading your stories since your mcbc days! about 6/7 years ago.. im old! lol so heres what i have to say in general

although you have great plot lines involved in your stories, your ideas are not as well developed as i would like it. for a lack of a better term id call it superficial. though i dont think of it as a negative thing. maybe if you go a little deeper as to where stories are going. dont think that coz you write romance it has to be cliche. draw inspiration from myrika, smantha nicole and star123

although a strong point you have is character development you have a clear idea of who your characters are. i just hope youd take more time discovering different aspects of a character.

i hope you dont take offense of this review. id just like you to be a better writer! take care always.

xoxo,

gossip girl (lol joke! i just always wanted to do that since last year!)
OoohLookACat chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
ooh intriguing

hot hollywood boy

and a period drama

that's gotta be fun

can't wait for more

i'm excited to see how this one goes :)

izzie
xtremexchinx chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
OOH! This story interests me already :D I'm excited for the next chapter.
Alenor chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
oh he knows the author of the book, someone from his past it seems. otherwise how else would the descriptions of their characters match them perfectly? can't wait for more ~ Alenor
SoulSam chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
ooh looks promising! i'm glad you're up with a new story so fast, and the premise of this one sounds very very interesting. i'm already hooked and can't wait for more! :)
punkproud chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
woohoo! new story *happy dance*, lol

it sounds really interesting

can't wait to read more
chng234 chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
i wonder who is the gal that stole liam's heart
heavenly-princess chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Hey i think it's pretty cool,

is the "The Scoundrel" an acutal book or not if so who is the author:?
Ashleigh Littlefield chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
REALLY LOVE THIS STORY SO FAR! its got a good begining... this story has a lot of potenticial..*sorry i cant spell at all* I think you will be doing a great favor to all to continue this story...

please email me back, your faithful reader.

Ashleigh Littlefield

or
Mike Hunt chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Yay! New story and I can't wait for more!
237 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16