Reviews for The Great Pretender
youngin-matomon chapter 19 . 11/29/2010
Hm... this is a really nice story. You want to know what I think of it? Well, at the beginning, I think I was falling in love with the story because it was so well written and perfectly imagined. All the characters clicked, and the history of the characters coming together made it all seem more real. But then it started to grow steadily more childish and boring. I mean, the ending was really cute and nice but it was still a bit... fluffy. You know? Ugh I don't know how to explain it!

I can name the exact part where it started to get worse I think the chapter "simmple and confusing". it was really dumb actually. Because you were making Belle's and Liam's relationship into this hot sexy adult passionate relationship and it turned into the kind of cute fluffy romantic-but-not-really-romantic relationship someone has when they have their first crush and find out that their crush likes them back and becomes their girl/boyfriend. So you see why I was kinda confused with the ending?

I don't think you can particularly CHANGE anything, but I would like an ending that fit better with the beginning.

I'm glad you stuck with me and read my entire review :)

Thanks for the read! x)

Please read and review my stories

subtly.obvious chapter 19 . 11/18/2010
AW! i love this!
CaRiNeSs chapter 19 . 10/10/2010
Wow...just read this entire story and I loved it! I got an email saying a new story had been added to the Captivatingly Complete Romance community and had to read it! I noticed a few errors in wording but I am wordering if that is just because you aren't from the United States? Overall the story was really great. Easy to read and made sense! I thought it was wonderful and am sad to see the end!

I did notice that in Chapter 17, there is a part that says "In later years, Adam would have liked to believe he was quicker about it, but he did let a couple of days go by before he could bring himself to read the book."

I am thinking that that should say Liam instead of Adam? Other than that, there were not really any mistakes...it's so much easier to read a well written piece of work that doesn't have gramatical errors or spelling mistakes all the way through it...again, awesome story!
Chocorange888 chapter 19 . 8/10/2010
This story is so sweet and I think mini-cupcake is such a cute name. Anyway, before I go all Asian fan girl on you, I just want to say thank you very much and that I really enjoyed it.
xEchoxInfernox chapter 19 . 8/9/2010
another story im in love with. liam/belle and ariel/tony have very cute and sweet relationships, i love how liam/belle still fight tho, makes things interesting lol. FAVORITED.

farewell!

p.s. thanks 4 the replies back, made my day:). and i hope im not annoying 4 with all my crazy reviews... D.
LanternLight13 chapter 19 . 7/15/2010
While I started reading this expecting the cliché story, your characters and story line made it original. Great story. Thanks for sharing.
E. M. Isle chapter 19 . 5/24/2010
amazing
eva123 chapter 19 . 5/23/2010
Hey!

That was a great story! Once I started, I couldn't stop. I even forgot to study for my math exam, oops... The story had action yet is was still a nice light read. Keep up the good work!

I can't wait till your next story, you have awesome ideas.
sappyromancelvr chapter 19 . 4/11/2010
Awesome!

Liam and Belle fit together so well, and I love the plot!
Nickie chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
I love you, Clavel...just not in that way. lol! This was a beautiful story, and I really enjoyed it. It was a nice blend of past & present. I so want to read the Adam Byrne trilogy now. :)
esssjay chapter 19 . 2/24/2010
this was a nice story. i think progressively, your writing got noticeably better and you seemed to have a lot of great ideas in there. i liked how you incorporated other pieces - like excerpts from the belle's book and various celebrity gossip mags, etc. it meant there was more variety and kept things interesting, rather than having it as a straight narrative. there were a few grammatical errors here and there, but nothing a good editing can't fix. there seemed to be certain things that could've been expanded on a bit more in the story, but you kept in concise, and nothing dragged on, which was good. overall a pleasant read. thanks for posting :)
christinaxxyo chapter 19 . 2/10/2010
That was such a great epilogue! I have to admit that I wasn't crazy about the ending because it seemed really rushed but the story overall was still really good :)
christinaxxyo chapter 2 . 2/10/2010
I guess I shouldn't have doubted you since you ended up explaining the entire situation a chapter later! LOL :P Now I'm just wondering who "Ash" is...a nickname for Belle? Hm, can't wait ! :D
christinaxxyo chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
I thought you did a really nice job on the first chapter until Ariel called. In the beginning, Liam called her his friend but then she starts talking as if she's his sister? I'm going to guess that it's just an inside joke type of thing and not over think it too much. I'm excited to find out more about Liam because he seems like an interesting character :)
KarmaC chapter 19 . 2/9/2010
I saw this story on the list of nominees for round 9 of SKOW, and was immediately drawn in by the plot. I loved the dynamic between Liam and Belle. I absolutely adored the idea of the book for venting her emotions. I would love to see you write the full books!

Grammar notes: I looked at your profile and saw you were from Mexico. All grammar mistakes are thus forgiven if English isn't your first language. However, make sure when you are saying that something is Belle's, it is "her" not "here". That was the biggest one I saw. Also, some of your tenses are a little weird, but I know that if I was writing a story in Spanish, it wouldn't be nearly as well written as this one!

Great job!