Reviews for The Great Pretender
somefan chapter 19 . 1/22/2010
Wow!
Astarael-11 chapter 19 . 1/17/2010
Clavie, this story was so good of yours. I loved reading it. It was a bit different to what you usually do but that's not a bad thing. I thought it was very well done and written.

Plus, I have to say that Liam was amazing. He was probably one of your hottest characters... for me anyway.

Anyway, I can't wait to read your next story whenever it comes. I feel so bereft without them.

~aa~
little-kayleigh chapter 19 . 12/1/2009
wow! you got me reading and reading and reading... this was one of those stories you can't stop reading. thanks for writing. *~*kay
SparklingStar25 chapter 19 . 11/24/2009
That was an amazing story!

loved it!
Jade Q. Dean chapter 19 . 11/16/2009
Lovely story
Frozen.by.Sloth chapter 19 . 11/12/2009
You know, this was a great story :)

I really enjoyed it, and it made me laugh at more points than one.

Thanks for sharing.
Anu chapter 19 . 11/11/2009
Aww! Happily ever after! I love them :D haha

I'm really sad to see it end but at the same time i'm extremely happy for Belle and Liam.

Thanku for a great read Clavie :D

-Anu

xx
a little girl chapter 19 . 11/8/2009
wow wow wow :) I love it :) good thing you made another epilogue cause the other one was more on Ari :) good job! :)
Sapphyre Nymph chapter 19 . 11/8/2009
this was really great... i loved it..
CATpuccino chapter 19 . 11/7/2009
Great ending and kind of left me feeling mushy after reading it. lol. Anyway, I'm a bit sad too that this story has finally come to an end. Great great job!
Qatariyah chapter 19 . 11/6/2009
loved this chapter...

so what are writing next?
OoohLookACat chapter 19 . 11/6/2009
naww Liam is so cute with the nicknames he has for Belle!

it's nice to see he's moved on from Ash and is totally & completely (still) in love with Belle

together forever :) that makes me feel all warm & fuzzy inside haha

i feel like i've run outta awesome stuff to say cause i used them all up in the previous epilogue :/

(you could just re-read the end of that one right :P)

like i said, i LOVE the story

i'm glad you wrote it, it's yet another story from you that i've enjoyed

(it's probably cause you do some brilliant work haha)

definitely gonna miss this story

izzie
OoohLookACat chapter 18 . 11/6/2009
okay so now i can be as sad as i was the other time i reviewed & thought it was over

they're cute, too cute

i love Belle and Liam, they're so sweet together

and Ariel & Tony - they are so adorable

(even though you don't really see/read much about them)

i love this story so much

thanks for writing it so brilliantly :)

(not that anyone could write this story better than the creater :P)

izzie
LondonLi chapter 19 . 11/4/2009
LOVED the ending; great job.
noriepie chapter 19 . 11/4/2009
when you told me there's another final epilouge, the girl inside me gave a happy sigh.

YAY!

lol, this was so cheesy and great, i love it. Thanks again, somehow it feels like you updated just at the right moments in my life to give me a piece of reading so i can smile afterwards.

i love little mini-cupcakes, they are yummy. And i bet that baby will be genetically blessed and will be forever doted upon. I like the baby already even though it's fictional.
237 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »