Reviews for The Great Pretender
CATpuccino chapter 17 . 10/24/2009
I can't stop making the oh and ah sounds. It's that good in my opinion. Sweet, emotional, and romantic in the same time without being cheesy.
a little girl chapter 17 . 10/23/2009
whoa :) just read it now because i was too busy with school :) it's awesome! :) I cant wait for the next chapter :)
Bratsie chapter 17 . 10/22/2009
YAY! LIAM FINALLY CAME TO TERMS WITH BELLE. YAY! -does a little happy dance- I love the line "and often stopping in the middle of whatever activity to make love;" hilarious. Okay, I know why I'm so connected with Belle - and not just because she has the name of my favorite Disney princess - because she's a writer and her form of therapy is to just let it all out and write. I now know the real way to get my crush out of my head! Write a book instead of a stupid letter. I don't have to get them published (I already know it'll be several books), but writing would be enough. Love you girl; sad that the story is almost over.

Love you always,

Bratsie
noriepie chapter 17 . 10/21/2009
'he felt like psychoanalysis would haven cheaper to get closure'

that got me confused, what was it supposed to say?

anyways, YAY! aw always, that's awesome. a bit cheesy, but still great. epilogue?

i want mini liams.
Its.Not.Me.Its.You chapter 17 . 10/21/2009
so amazing its not even funny!
Venomous Vengeance chapter 17 . 10/21/2009
Nice! they finally made up...
Alenor chapter 17 . 10/21/2009
Aw, yay, he's accepted it, brilliant! cya later ~ Alenor
k-ky chapter 17 . 10/21/2009
aww, so sweet.. finally they are together.. haha. good work with the story btw
Anu chapter 17 . 10/21/2009
"Always". *sigh* You really know how to make a girls day don't you Clavie :D

-Anu :)
naadz chapter 17 . 10/21/2009
aw this was too sweet!loved it
LondonLi chapter 17 . 10/20/2009
Aw, he actually read and LIKED it. Now why did he waste all that time being bitter?;) Thanks for the update!
OoohLookACat chapter 17 . 10/20/2009
you honestly could not understand how much of a relief it was to find out last chapter was not in fact the last chapter

i pretty much hugged my laptop and yelled 'yes!' with my hands in the air haha

that is how much i love this story haha it's a tad weird now that you know that xD

but i LOVE Liam and Belle

they are so absolutely cute and still strange and weird with their issues

but still so unbelievably awesome in who they are as characters

you created them perfectly :)

once again, SO GLAD this is not the last chapter :D

izzie
chng234 chapter 17 . 10/20/2009
finaly belle n adam r together. is the story coming to an end?
Qatariyah chapter 17 . 10/20/2009
is that the ned of the story?
holdyourbreath chapter 16 . 10/19/2009
Aw! YAY! Happiness :) but I hope this doesn't mean turmoil and super drama for the next chapter...
237 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »