Reviews for Why To Stare At Purple Monkeys
TheMoltenWindow chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
I was stressing out so I came on fiction press and I'm so glad I read this story! You made me smile and completely calm down, I want a sparky too.
x Farii chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Omgee LOVED IT x]]

*Biig grin*
RoseLife chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
OMFG

this is

one of my favourite storys EVER now

haha its so utterly random!

and cute and fluffy with all sorts of goodness that makes my tummy feel all warm and tingly

_

(Y) i like this. i like this a LOT.
GinnyJ12 chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
this made me laugh ] it was very cute/ ]
Beautiful Destination chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
This was a great story for something that you wrote in 37 minutes! It was very cute :)
Mxya chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
LOL that was halarity!

i loved it! absolutely loved it!

totally awesome :)

Thanks for writing!

Mxya
maiff chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Ahh... purple monkeys xD

Simple and cute story (not to mention PURPLE MONKEYS) my liking :D
CassandraRose526 chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
So this is hilarious. Completel it. And now I want a purple monkey . . . and a cute man to buy one for me.

Cassandra
Lily Llynn chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
I disagree with this: "I had never quite liked my name –it was just so common for a redhead to be named Amanda!" and I do wonder why such a normal, sweet boy likes such a weird girl, but this was cute and fluffy, and I'm very glad xoxluurve added this to our c2. (:
the ignorance of it all chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
All I got out of my writing sprint was a high lawyer's assistant with a dead mother. x_X

I like your story much better. :)

You did a very good job on this. I was grinning the whole way through it. :)

If you consider editing it, I would suggest a better description of the monkey at the beginning. I was picturing a real monkey at a zoo. Which is really rather disturbing.

Anyway, well done. :D
JZK chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
so cute! really original too. the mcs personality seems like shes 5 - but thats what makes it funny
writingxonxwalls chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Very adorable (: Great job!
blurrylights chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
This was so cute! :) And pretty well written considering you were writing for 37 minutes only. Some of the grammar was off in the dialog, but overall, very nice job. :D
Aliarcy chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
So..so weird! But I do love it! Though the MC is a bit.. well, lets just say when he mentioned not raping her and her personality, I rather pictured her as a five year old clinging to a monkey. But hey! Whatever! That's where all the fun's at! And the boldness of the guy is pretty amazing too I must come to one of these writing sprints. o: Good job and keep up the good work! -Ali from SKOW
P.F Ally chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
8D seriously, you wrote way better than me xD but yeah, I wrote faster than you though :P my average is 50 words/minute when I don't have any inspiration .

anyways getting off topic there D: I LOVE this story. i mean, the guy was interested in her, so he bought the monkey? AWH