Reviews for The Story of a Pirate
ushouldkeepitsimple chapter 4 . 10/26/2012
Like Aimee, I'm wondering why a girl like Alison would be on a pirate ship. I like the potential for friendship between Alison and Aimee, they are both sympathetic characters, aside from Aimee's rich background that is.

I'm not sure about Celena, she got angry at Aimee rather easily. I guess to be a captain she would have learnt to be aggressive and is more like a character that would belong on a pirate ship. A woman as captain, awesome. I wonder how she managed to get the respect of the men. Her character actually probably has a lot of potential for development.

If you update, I'd enjoy finding out how you handle the torture of poor Aimee and what direction this leads the story in.
The Crazy Cat Lady chapter 3 . 12/28/2010
Lol ninja boy! Awesome name, and I kind of feel bad for Aimee.
KLSmith chapter 4 . 12/17/2010
Love it. Can not wait to see how the story goes on. Also LOVE the pictures of your OC's. :)
KLSmith chapter 3 . 11/18/2009
Love the idea of the. Can not wait to see where you take it. Please update soon.

*Kiki*
Nooky chapter 2 . 8/9/2009
Damn! this really good. I really like how you did a chapter in the pirate POV then another chapter from Aimee's POV. I thought it was really good. it reeled me in. got me instersted and i find it to be quite well-put! If you need help or advice, you know where to find me! _-
Nooky chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
wow! i love it, i have a picture painted in my head of everything. Now i'm wonder what going to happen next. This is really good. You should really give yourself some credit!
ColonialTimesGirl chapter 1 . 7/14/2009