Reviews for Benvolio in the tomb
CostumeForAGutterball chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
this rocks! I love all that you write about R J...
emergency room romantic chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
very powerful, very interesting. i love the perspective and how you were able to write such a powerful, pretty, well-written piece from it. i have to admit that it's not my favorite of yours, as i think you've done better, but considering how incredible of a writer you are and how much talent you have, it's still a great piece. i really admire your writing and strength that has remained through all that you've been through - much more than i could ever endure - and i hope to see more writing from you soon. you are incredibly talented, and i hope that you continue to write throughout the rest of your life, which i am sure will blossom beautifully, as you are not only a strong writer, but an incredibly courageous person. i just wanted you to know that. i hope that you are doing well, and that you realize how loved you are on here, and how much talent you truly do have. keep writing, and always stay strong, stay safe and take care of yourself.

-x- alison.
Isca chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
I like the neg/nig alliteration in the opening line-it's so onomatopoeic.

"A shame along his breast bone." Wow. This line is absolutely brilliant. I can definitely relate to the idea that we harbor pain within ourselves.

"He lays his hands out over Romeo." There's something so tender about this line-it's stunning.

"Bears witness to the empty street." I love the contrast here between 'emptiness' and 'molten flowers.' The imagery is quite haunting.

Your new work just keeps blowing me away, Juliet. Keep writing. :)
Louis Denair chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
This is magical somehow. It captures the feeling very near to my own perturbances and trepidations. It's a strange and mystical state. Man, no matter how many souls and treasures surround him, is doomed to the sentiment of loneliness for come what may, the thoughts and emotions that dwell within us remain in exclusive confidence to us and us only. Expression, thus, is a second-hand, desperate attempt to liberate the sanctity of our being from the ivory tower that is our mind but alas, no words or songs can ever come near to the sublime architecture of the brain.
amavian chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
this is a really interesting piece, its different then your others, though, latelly everything seemes to be different from the others, you seem like you're experiementing.

i really liked your opening, and the image of benvolio putting his hands out over romeo, it was, for lack of a better term striking.