Reviews for Unrequited
SeLaVi chapter 29 . 4/2
Wow, I absolutely love this story. The ending esp. made it very very realistic (although I was kinda bummed out that Charlie didn't get to fulfill his need of love *cry*) Great Job!

Now off to read more of your stories!
Luv,
SeLaVi
semantics chapter 28 . 2/17
I'm so happy that Paige and Charlie made up but I am super duper sad that Charlie and Liam are no more. Very heartbreaking. But I kind of knew that was where the story was going when you wrote in your author's note a few chapters prior how the story was more about Charlie than about Charlie and Liam. Great job, I loved it.
Joshua Harper chapter 29 . 2/15
I was kind of expecting Charlie to find a guy at the end. Most of the stories I've read end the person getting a boy or girlfriend. The way this story ended was refreshing.
WiseGirl2222 chapter 29 . 2/10
I LOVED this story!1111111
Sillen chapter 29 . 9/7/2013
Absolutely amazing and lovely. Very realistic, and I just really love Charlie and Paige and even Liam. Kinda disappointed that Charlie (SPOILER) ends up with no one, but fitting at the same time. Thanks for writing.
mia aurora chapter 4 . 8/4/2013
awww this is getting ridiculously addicting for me .
Bluesparks chapter 29 . 5/3/2013
Brb, I'm gonna go cry D: I'm being serious... Charlie D: You're an evil author... That's all I have to say.
R. Ficst chapter 28 . 11/18/2012
Much enjoyed. Solid work : )
pterodactylion chapter 5 . 9/17/2012
Ermahgerd i laughed so hard at the review that said "this story is so heterosexual it's not funny"

But um now I kind of know that Liam and Charlie aren't going to end up together

So um I'm just going to go and write an alternate ending for myself to read at the end when it gets too heart-breakingly hetero.
whitecrow2 chapter 29 . 8/24/2012
Sorry came late would love to have reviewed while you were writing this! Great writing, so natural and down to earth and such believable characters acting like humans we see around us. You really got their voices so individually and so realistically, plus as the other reader commented, their totally believable and interesting psychology and motivations. This was amazingly well constructed, if a little long (early chapters could have done with some striking out, I felt) but just a nit-pick really. Thank you so much for this well-crafted story, hoping to read many more by you!
k4k chapter 29 . 8/12/2012
It was awesome! Though I am mostly reluctant about cheesy storylines, this one looked promising. And it didn't disappoint. The ending at the end was mellow and realistic. It was the natural ending to the story. So many characters too remained on the sidelines mere, especially Austin(!), with Marcus getting all thw attention. I don't mind a single word though. As I'm writing, I could give you pointers here and there, but who am I kidding. When I was reading it, I gobbled everything up.

Again I didn't like the ending. But I aprreciate it you did it that way. Because I know I would be rolling my eyes if Liam suddenly changed his character midway. In fact, I loved it you did it that way. I was reading this story for a filmy drama. But it suddenly showed me the real world. I drew many lessons from it, just when I needed them. Life has a way of reaching across to you. Thank you for this! And many more again... :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Right off the bat, the summary reminds me of the movie 'Threesome' in which a girl falls in love with her roommate who is almost-sure he is gay; the gay guy falls in love with their straight male roommate; and the straight male roommate falls in love with the girl. It becomes this whole crazy love triangle and they eventually have a threesome and things get complicated, yadayada...

Point is, I'm giving this story a shot because (as cheesy as that '90s movie was) I like that movie.
mushplomplom chapter 28 . 4/8/2012
That was the most hetrosexual gay-themed story I ever skimped
mushplomplom chapter 12 . 4/8/2012
Oop looks like the girlfriend and boyfriend had a lover's spat
mushplomplom chapter 10 . 4/8/2012
This story is so hetrosexual its not even funny.
264 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »