Reviews for Unrequited
Duuude chapter 7 . 3/31/2010
W!

They're so cute! I love them!

They'd definitely be perfect as a couple, but I do like them the way they are. Except it's kind of sad that Paige still wants him to be her boyfriend even though he specifically told her he doesn't roll that way.

I bet she's going to be heartbroken when it finally hits her. Either that or she'll actually manage to make him straight... it kind of seems like she's capable at the moment. Haha.

This is a lovely story. I love how close Paige and Charlie are, it's pretty unique to come across that.

Airily chapter 17 . 3/29/2010
I am adoring this at the moment.

I love love love your characters! Despite their flaws, I somehow like every single one. Charlie is my absolute favourite, a sweet guy who gets carried away with crushes but who can also be a bit of a jerk if his limit is reached. Paige annoyed me at first, but I've somehow developed a lot of affection for her. I hope she isn't as naive as Charlie believes, and that nothing bad will happen to her whilst she's "off-screen", so to speak. I wonder at her childishness and refusal to accept Charlie's sexuality - hopefully their time apart will help her mature, but I really hope you're planning to reconcile them at some point, and soon!

I am wondering what direction the story will go... you've marked it as romance but, at the moment, Liam feels like a dead end. My fingers are crossed for Charlie!

Keep it up :)
jaded.in.green chapter 17 . 3/24/2010
team charlie ] this story always keeps me entertained as I can never predict whats going to happen next. As always, looking forward to the next chapter appearing in my inbox.
Inea chapter 17 . 3/24/2010
I'm definitely a member of Team Paige.

Sure she might be kind of self-centered at times, but she cares more for Charlie than Liam could ever.

I really want Charlie to do the whole apologizing thing to Paige, not the other way around, cause I mean, he's the one that abandoned her. However, I don't want her to give into his apologies quickly either, that just kills the entire thing. If my best friend ditched me for some crush he just started talking to for about a week, it would take ages and tons of apologies for me to forgive. I would eventually though, it just takes time. And that seems to me to make the most sense. So anyway, continue writing. The story's been great so far.
Ryane Silvernow chapter 17 . 3/23/2010
Hey...I think I haven't reviewed since the single digit chapters. But here I am. Just to voice my opinions on the soccer team. I know that you're prolly not going for the cliche Liam-Char-Char. But that would be lovely, of course. I will totally cry my blue eyes out like they're the real ocean if Char-Char lingers on Michael during his few-day-stay. But oh well. The world needs another ocean for those dehidrated kids in third world countries.

So. This was a complain-a-thon review. I heart Liam's sisters. All fun, fun.

~Donny
blurrylights chapter 17 . 3/22/2010
TEAM PAIGE. All the way. :D She doesn't need Charlie, or his condescending bullshit. Even if there is a problem with her boyfriend, she's not going to go back to him (I hope). She has new friends, and a new life.

So I guess in a way, their break up was good for both of them.

Anyway, Liam is a jackass. I like Giada (especially the gay best friend comment) and I'm curious to see what happens with Michael. Michael and Charlie sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G.

Hehe.

Update soon!
Princess of Chocolate chapter 17 . 3/22/2010
Hmm, I guess I shoulda SEEN Giada coming. I mean, what's the cool guy Adonis of Breckwell without a fuck buddy? Or a couple? Haha, I guess it just... Put a solid brick through my fantasies that Charlie boy can convert Mr. Resident Man Whore. Hehe.

It's okay, I mean, Gi is nothing short of BEE-YOU-TEE-FUL. I can imagine. But I really hope that Liam won't get tired of Charlie, or Charlie won't make a mistake on a TRIP to his house. Hmph, that would be horrible and I don't think I could take that.

On the other hand, I don't wanna know what Liam's gonna do when Charlie's asleep and I don't want Charlie going off and falling head over heels for darling Michael at the bar or something. Haha, yeah right. :)

Plus, this whole business with Liam disliking Paige... Well, they'll end up hitting that at some point right? I just prefer for it to be back at Breckwell, where the whole world aren't Liam cronies. :) I mean, Holdsworth is nice and all but if Charlie and Liam were to get into a fight... Then what would everyone else think of CHARLIE? They would OBVIOUSLY side with their resident darling Liam Bettany, who was probably the most popular guy of their high school. I dunno.

fairies and snapple chapter 17 . 3/22/2010
I don't know! Originally, I was totally supporting Paige. Now... I support... both? Yes, I think so. I hope they reconcile soon! I feel like Paige will have a big fight with her boyfriend and come back to Charlie, all, I don't /really/ need you, or Charlie will get all resigned with Liam, or both... I don't know. But please please please update this soon!
Jenlyn chapter 17 . 3/22/2010
This was a cute chapter. I liked that we got to see what Liam was like with his family and friends. And Charlie is just adorable. I'm really curious to see if you do anything with Michael... *waves her team Charlie flag*

Oh, and a minor thing. When Charlie's going to take his shower before he and Liam go out, there's a section where the sentences repeat and get a little jumbled. :)
ShawnBassett chapter 17 . 3/22/2010
oh please, is that even a question worth asking? :P

I'm team Charlie all the way, Paige pisses me off something royal.

It's always a pleasant surprise when I see you've updated, this story remains quite interesting and I like reading it as you update.
Princess of Chocolate chapter 16 . 3/17/2010
Only 100? Damn, I would have thought this would have been an incredibly addicting story that EVERYONE would be begging to read. Evidently, I'm not doing enough endorsing. Lol.

I love it! But... In the summary, it says that the only person in love with Charlie is a girl, and that girl is OBVIOUSLY Paige Riley. Are you trying to trick me? o_O Haha.

At any rate, I'd love to just RUB in Paige's face that Liam Bettany is more than a swine. Besides, Charlie was completely right in whatever he said to Paige and so she should be the one to apologize. In life, everyone needs to give a little... But in their relationship, Charlie happens to give all his time and his life to her and she doens't do a damn thing in return. If he has preference to ONE guy, she shouldn't be all bitchy about it.

I sound like such a teenage drama queen.

Wow.

Princess
Brenda Agaro chapter 14 . 3/15/2010
Wow, I thought you conveyed Liam's reaction to Charlie's confession quite well. I like the description of the bar. Although I do hope that Charlie will see that Liam is not the guy for him because they're both not gay. Or is there a hint that Liam is bi/curious? Personally, I hope that's not the case, but you're the author of this story.
Brenda Agaro chapter 13 . 3/15/2010
I'm so sorry for taking so long to catch up on this story.-_-'

I like this chapter. Good job on the interaction. The dialogue flows and I like how you're fleshing out Liam more, especially with his quirks (this Harry Potter books.)

During the part where Charlie first tastes the Breakfast Burger, it feels that maybe some sensory details could be added in. How does it taste like? Show that Charlie came to like it. And maybe the same for the chocolate shake?

Also, I think there could be a pagebreak after " "That's the ticket." ", since it transitions to Charlie back at his place.
Court123 chapter 16 . 3/15/2010
This is really great.

I love it!

You should write MORE!

LOL.

It really is great!
blurrylights chapter 16 . 3/14/2010
TAKE THAT CHARLIE. Paige doesn't need you.

I'm thinking it's not good that I like Paige more than Charlie at this point. :D

Update soon!