Reviews for Unrequited
blurrylights chapter 28 . 3/9/2011
this was such a cute story ] you know i spent over half of it hating charlie, but i enjoyed the plot/writing, and ADORED paige to pieces. the writing was fantastic and the characterization spot-on; this is one of the better pieces i've read on FP lately, for sure.

i would love to see deleted scenes! so please put them up! great job ]
pille-ip chapter 28 . 3/8/2011
Congrats! Pat yourself on the back for me (my hands are a few thousand miles too short to reach myself)
hexyz chapter 28 . 3/7/2011
Though I was disappointed that Charlie doesn't end up living happily ever after with somebody, I'm okay with this ending. Charlie being able to look up, see Liam, and greet him without any sad "woe is me" type feelings made me like it. It shows that he will move on.

Still not totally sold on the instant connection with Paige and Charlie but since it is the end, I will have to accept it as it is.
bitterdeath chapter 28 . 3/7/2011
I'm kind of sad this is over. I really enjoyed reading it. And it's a story that I'm definitely going to need to re-read. And I would love it if you posted a soundtrack and the 'deleted scenes'. Oh and I also think that both of these scenes together make the perfect epilogue ) Thank you for writing this story!
B-Rose chapter 27 . 3/7/2011
I really liked this story but I didn't love the ending or the epilogue so much. It's fine that Charlie didn't end up with Liam or anyone for that matter but I feel like Paige and Charlie became friends again way to quickly. I don't it was just an unsatisfying end. Otherwise I really liked the story.
Princess of Chocolate chapter 28 . 3/7/2011
I'm just a little upset... because I really wanted Charlie and Liam to end up together... but... I guess not. I mean, I assume that it would probably take a little longer for someone who had that sort of inflection with Liam to get over him, but the story's... awesome?

Yeah.

Princess
sora kinomoto chapter 27 . 2/24/2011
aaw, I'm glad they made up! I would have been sad if they didn't. Thanks!
sora kinomoto chapter 17 . 2/24/2011
I almost cried with their fight. I'm definetly team Paige, besides, what he said was kind of hurtful. Thanks!
sora kinomoto chapter 4 . 2/24/2011
I'm in love with Paige! She's great! I really hope there is a Paige POV in the future! Thanks for the story!
Layla the fiend chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW:

About three years ago, for the duration of two and a half years, the summary of this story was my life. Well, if you changed the genders (ya know... being a lesbian, in love with a straight chick, dude really into you).

I wanted you to know that I made a connection. :3

oh dear god why am I so weird
Princess of Chocolate chapter 27 . 2/19/2011
Wait!

So... Charlie doesn't get Liam...?

Now, I am sad.
midgetslove4never chapter 27 . 2/5/2011
AAW! the ending was cute! I like this chapter because in a way you saw a relationship that was about to start and a relationship that was being healed. so i loved it overall! good job!
Ziusura chapter 27 . 2/5/2011
xD I'm more of a lurker, but I signed in just to leave a review.

Paige and Charlie's reunion was so cute, and oddly appropriate. She, of course, ended up demanding some diet coke in her own, new, Paige-y way. I won't lie and say I was expecting her, in particular, to come save Charlie, but it worked nonetheless. The two boys coming in to bully Charlie were a little too two-dimensional. You could tell they were just plot devices. I'm a little unsatisfied with that, but the overwhelming Paige-ness somewhat overcomes that.

I was hoping to see Josh come back into the story again, and I must say I'm pretty happy about that. I wish there was a little more story, besides the coming epilogue, to have Josh and Charlie bond over their fixation on Liam, but I'm not complaining. The story was mainly about Paige and Charlie and their relationship, and everything else felt natural. Like pieces of real-life. I'm curious to see how Josh fits in, in Charlie's future, even if it's just as a friend. He really could use a male friend, (well, besides his roommate xD) I think, and Josh grew on me in his short little appearances.

The reunion felt a little abrupt, but as I mentioned that may have a little to do with the random entry of gay bashers. It was really sweet and with the right amount of emotion to make it not overly-sappy. Just happy.

I probably should have reviewed earlier and said this, but I like how Charlie isn't 'hung' up over Liam in particular, at least not as a heartbreak. It feels like he still wants the friendship (as he is still missing Paige and all), but grew up enough to realize that that may not be the best idea.

Anyway, I can't really think of anything else to add, so I'll close up this review. Though I'm sad the story is ending, I can't wait for the epilogue.
plumblossom chapter 27 . 2/5/2011
So nice for Paige to come back as the deus ex machina (I was expecting Josh, or nobody)! And she's very sweet, all grown up.
pille-ip chapter 27 . 2/5/2011
Yay, this was fun! Sad to know there's the fateful pair of words called "The End" coming so soon, for this has been a joy to read, but still, update soon!
271 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »