Reviews for Just Bitch?
Chris chapter 6 . 8/11/2022
This was amazing I read the whole thing in one night even tho I had school tomorrow! So captivating!
tvsally692 chapter 5 . 4/4/2022
ooooooooo OMG, Love it. Aidan is gay and loves cock. Me too. Aidan was turned out in prison. Me too. I'm a black cock whore. Steamboat was my pimp. Being white, young, pretty, 145 lbs, and submissive, I was turned out by a strong black inmate. I was a racist but couldn't resist being seduced and enjoyed the attention. Sucking Black cocks was my new life in prison. I loved the fresh loads of sperm that I always swallowed. Have lots of photos and videos posted on the internet ! tvsally692, Google that.
tvsally692 chapter 3 . 4/4/2022
ooooooooo OMG, I'm gay, I guess. Sucked a cock when I was 11. Liked it and told my cousin who was 13, that I wanted to suck his dick often. That lasted for two summers. I was hooked on sucking cock but didn't do it again until I was 22. When I had sex with girls I just enjoyed eating her pussy and knew they often had cum in it. Especially the married women. So I now know I'm really GAY. Perhaps bisexual because I eat pussy and cock. Love the taste of cum too.
tvsally692 chapter 2 . 4/4/2022
ooooooooo OMG, Very well written. I really need to know more about what happens. I'd love to be the BITCH and take it daily. Well, I was a prison bitch and had a pimp; a black pimp who love me. Steamboat was his name.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/20/2022
Hey, I just recently stumbled across this story. I read Prison Bitch first, loved it. So I had to read this one, Just Bitch. But I was sad to see that there isn't a chapter 6 and you haven't updated for quite a few year now, 12 years to be exact. I was wondering if you was going to finish the story?
Aussie Guy chapter 6 . 1/1/2022
Please continue with the story eager to find out what’s next
Guest chapter 6 . 10/19/2021
I've enjoyed the saga so far. From "Prison Bitch" to "Just Bitch". Please continue with this story line. I want to see what happen to Aiden and Travis.
yukiyukiyuki chapter 4 . 9/1/2021
Please have this novel published. It is the most beautiful gay literature I read. As I am fixated with the your writing, I am ever constantly thinking of a certain person, longing, how I love his everything, want to be with him.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/22/2021
The world needs this story to continue… unlikely after ten years but desperately needed!
Loveit chapter 6 . 4/10/2021
This is so good! Wish there were more chapters but I guess it's been a lot of years now though I really wish I knew how it ended. IK you probs wont see this but if you do you did a great job and you should definitely keep writing 3
HarryScr0tum chapter 2 . 3/25/2021
You did very well! Your a guilty pleasure!
Paul chapter 6 . 3/1/2021
I am enjoying every chapter
tvsally692 chapter 6 . 2/22/2021
Ooooooooo OMG love it ! Keep it cumming ! Prison Bitch was gay all along.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/23/2020
Sounds great! I really enjoy reading this book it’s wonderful.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/21/2020