Reviews for Just Another Nobody
JacobH chapter 19 . 12/10/2012
Wow... this story is excellent! I loved it! The ending seems a bit trite, though, but endearing nonetheless. All in all, great story, and I hope you write a sequel :)
PuzzledApproach chapter 19 . 11/28/2012
i really loved this story!
Guest chapter 19 . 7/26/2012
This was a well written story, but it felt almost like it dragged on. The second the two got together it was happy trailing. Greg and Hunter's little disagreement was minuscule and when Hunter and Ely broke up it was about how much they loved each other. The only negative moment in the whole story, really, was Ely's accident, which was probably the best chapter in the fic. (chapter 18) maybe I read too dramatic stories, but the characters can't have perfect lives all the freaking time. It was well written, and had some great lines/quotes, but it wasn't my favorite.
Good luck with life, writing and etc.
ibbit
violetly chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
You just made me choke on my hot chocolate. "I sort of accidentally jab him in the eye with my index finger." Hunter is HILARIOUS. I give chapter one two thumbs up :)
Gwengwel chapter 19 . 9/27/2011
I really hope you update this story someday!
creativesmarts chapter 19 . 8/16/2011
Loved it so freaking much:)
JudasMonster chapter 8 . 8/11/2011
Mhhmm. Rich, 2290 on SAT (smart), and incredibly hot? It's not fair! Where's MY man? _
JudasMonster chapter 6 . 8/11/2011
Greg loves "H" right? Or am I looking into things too much? *sigh* Always trying to brew up some drama.

I really hated Hunter in the beginning. Quite obnoxious and pretentious, really. But now he's under Ely's spell...
ohemg chapter 19 . 3/13/2011
That was the best! The best! Simply awesome! I found not that many mistakes in it either. Infact problaby none if I looked over it! I'm so glad Ely and Hunter are gonna live close(And possibly together) in the future! I thin ka sequel would be good but it would also be nice to just leave it here.
ohemgi chapter 15 . 3/12/2011
I only read this chapter to the part where it says Ely got accepted in that 15 minutes school because I litterally felt their excitment! It's like your waiting and you have to read this and that but it's so worth it because they're like a non fairy tale, fairy tale couple and I luv it!gonna read the rest now!
ohemgi chapter 15 . 3/12/2011
kissedbymidnight chapter 2 . 12/9/2010
Everything is working out for me. I think they are adorable and I want to see how the story is going to progress. I like how Hunter is already starting to really like Ely too. It's suprising him_ Anyway, I really enjoyed this chapter too. Good job!
kissedbymidnight chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
I think you did a very good job. Hunter is funny and a very unique character. I like how you can hear his own voice, rather than just a boring description of events and his day. Also, I don't think it was to choppy. I rather you do it that way than have dialogue that doesn't sound like a character because that kind of takes away from a story. Really funny though, I like it and Hunter's thinking process.
RokitToMars chapter 19 . 7/5/2010
Aw, this was great!

Seriously, it was majorly cute and fun to read beginning to end.

And I can tell how well you settled into a first person narration.

But yeah, great story (:
RokitToMars chapter 16 . 7/5/2010
All you authors.

I make a plan to read it all and monster review the end,

Then you throw out a chapter like this.

Where I cannot pass up a review.

So:

Holy crap aw!

:D

That last bit was seriously fucking adorable.

Like I want a picture to smile at and be 'Thats cute, I want that!'
209 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »