Reviews for Just Another Nobody
gothicHobbit08 chapter 9 . 9/24/2009
okay, the next chapter had BETTER happen. And SOON. I am sick and tired of dealing with authors of multi-chapter stories who put their stories on frickin' hiatus before the hot man-sex actually happens... I give you a week. If it's not up in a week, I'm not reading when you do update. Well... I might be tempted... but seriously, don't try anything. Please... I like this story so much... please don't disappoint your faithful readers who are always let down by every other slash author on the entire planet...
Solais chapter 9 . 9/22/2009
The story is total cuteness. They really are moving at a fast pace, aren't they? I'm really looking forward to seeing how they're going to handle their relationship. ;)

I'm waiting for the next chapter!
honey splattered brains chapter 9 . 9/21/2009
WHERE THE FUCK IS THE SEX IS WHAT I'D LIKE TO KNOW. I BET HUNTER IS WAITING FOR YOUR UPDATE AS MUCH AS I AM. 8D
big.break.and.laryngitis chapter 9 . 9/19/2009
Pahahahahahaha! I love Greg. Epic.

Hunter and Ely are just as adorable and wonderful as ever :) Love it!

I cannot WAIT until next chapter!
OrangeJuice190 chapter 9 . 9/19/2009
oh!

update soon!

i lovee this story!
Bexy31 chapter 9 . 9/19/2009
*gasp* Oh my God, they're gonna do it! _ Whoo! I hope Ely is actually ready and isn't just saying it... Whee, can't wait for the next chapter! _ Please keep up the great work! :D
LimeSmoothie chapter 9 . 9/19/2009
oh sneaky ending! cut off right at the long awaited scene... :P

just a guess but: they totally aren't going to have sex are they. : i wont believe it till i read it ;)

update very soon?
crack the sky chapter 9 . 9/19/2009
AW! look at ely, tring to be all initiative and stuff. how cute :D
Blo0d StaiNed Rose chapter 9 . 9/19/2009
is he really going to go through with this? :) i hope so :) i cant wait forthe next chapter :)
ImaginaryxWords chapter 9 . 9/19/2009
So...I really liked it and I love Hunter, the way he thinks cracks me up. Suck a guy. But WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED ON THURSDAY? You can't leave me guessing like that? Dear Lord, woman! lol...and you better make thier first time uber yummy...just saying! Well, I personally can't wait for the next chapter!
crack the sky chapter 8 . 9/14/2009
LOL GREG.

i think that if i drank i would act sort of like him

but i don't drink so i wouldn't know :D

have i mentioned i lovelovelove this story? like, love?
ImaginaryxWords chapter 8 . 9/13/2009
Yay! I got three emails telling me that there was a chapter 8 for this story and everytime I went on, it said it wasn't available...stupid FP. But yay for a new chapter! I love Ely, I did the same thing when it came time to fill out college applications, I waited until like two weeks before I started lol. And I love Hunters nonchalance about how genius he is! And I can not wait to find out how Hunter handles the position Greg put him in! Ah! Update soon!
honey splattered brains chapter 8 . 9/13/2009
LOL WTF GREG. you are awesome.
Blo0d StaiNed Rose chapter 8 . 9/13/2009
lol..greg's hilarious...seriously, i love hunter and ely...please update soon...:)
Bexy31 chapter 8 . 9/13/2009
Poor Eli, being forced to do all that work :( But at least Hunter was there to keep him company ;) He he. Looking forwards to the next chapter! _ Please keep up the great work :D
209 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »