Reviews for Just Another Nobody
LimeSmoothie chapter 8 . 9/13/2009
haha what the fuck is right! gotta love the greg ;) can't say i blame him. if i had ely and hunter in my basement. totally wasted. i would prompt (force) them to make out as well! but then again, i'm not a straight teenage boy... hm maybe bi? :S just a question!
Subconscious-Flirt chapter 8 . 9/12/2009
Wow. Okay. I went back and clicked the first notice three times before I actually got here, but I made it. Finally. And I'm super glad I did, cuz it was one of my favorite chapters. There's something so sexy about Eli when he's all drunk and/or stressed out about college apps. So adorable.
big.break.and.laryngitis chapter 8 . 9/12/2009
Oh my god, it took me like ten years to finally read this chapter. Because the first-through-eighty-fifth times I clicked on the link, it was like, "dude, you have to wait 15 minutes sometimes." And I'm just sitting there, hysterically screaming "THAT'S WHAT YOU SAID YESTERDAY! IT HAS BEEN WAY FUCKING LONGER THAN 15 MINUTES!"

But finally, FINALLY the eighty-sixth time I tried the link, it worked, and I read it, and it made me happy because Ely is the cutest thing of all time. Wow, Hunter's hecka pro. With his test scores, I mean. Yale. Wow. It's pretty over there, for sure.

And GREG. Greg whom I love. Te amo, Greg, te amo. Es la verdad. No puedo vivir sin ti. Porque Greg es mi favorito. Honestamente.

I thought this chapter was SUPER CUTE. I really like them. Ely is just... adorably spazzy. I just love him super muchly. Hunter, also. And Greg. Of course.

I cannot WAIT for more :D
Hell's first Icicle chapter 8 . 9/12/2009
HAHAHAHAH.

that has to be one of my FAVOURITE AWKWARD MOMENTS IN SLASH HISTORY. *wheeze*

ah, drunk love. XD
Chrysler chapter 7 . 9/11/2009
Greg's uber cute wanting to hang out with his bestie so much. Anyway, it's sad that Hunter is so cynical about how long him and Ely are gonna last. I mean its realistic because most higschool relationships dont last and what I like most about his character is that he's realistic and it's not like he wants to push Ely away but I'm afraid that when it gets really intense...he might end up doing it without realizing it. Already he's scared of getting hurt. Ely too...I realize there he was testing the waters to see if he should actually let himself fall in love with Hunter but I think they can do it without making things complicated. They both have some conflicting thoughts now and then that sort of make me anxious but I can tell they're not going to be an overly dramatic annoying couple. They're so cute. Plain and simple
Chrysler chapter 5 . 9/11/2009
I'm glad that they didn't have sex because one it would have been just their luck to have Ely's parents walk in on him and two, it showed that Hunter is really growing to like him a lot because it takes a lot to stop when someone isn't ready. I have a feeling he's not going to dissapoint Ely but I'm nervous for the conflict coming up because every story has it. even with his reasons for dating ELy, he still surfaced beyond his conceitedness once they got together and it its not like it wasn't true
Chrysler chapter 3 . 9/11/2009
I love this line in Chap 3

“FIVE FOR A DOLLAR? THIS IS FUCKING AMAZING!” but my mom heard me and I got grounded.

Boo.

Haha. Ely is way too cute. Total creeper but I understand the feeling. They're seriously so adorable with each other its not even funny and its good to know that Ely is sensible enough to go in with a clear head-at least for now. Because Hunter's intentions may be good now but if his ego gets the best of him he may get bored again. But i hope thats not the case. Ely is perfect for him
Chrysler chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
I totally agree with you! I mean...it's really unrealistic tha someone would chase after someone who doesn't like them because it's like punishing themselves-especially if theyre that popular and can get whoever they want like you said. Most boys I know these days dont like EXTREME challenges like that so i'm glad for the breath of fresh air this fic provides. And so far it looks really cute. The main charcter is really into himself I see...haha typical. But it's interesting that little Ely is getting a reaction from him to. Interested to see how this works out...
Bexy31 chapter 7 . 9/10/2009
Aww, they really are so cute _ And it's sweet that Greg was feeling left out, bless him. But still, at least Hunter knows now :) Please keep up the good work :)
baltazar chapter 7 . 9/6/2009
hello,

I read your story and I love it. It's good to see hunter go from " let's go out with Ely 'cause he can't stop staring me" to a Hunter who seem Ely addicted. Hope to read more soon.

thanks and bye

baltazar
Suicidal Muffin-chan chapter 7 . 9/2/2009
I like Ely best when he's cute and bubbly! :D

And I was so worried you were gonna split them up just now! D: I thought Ely was gonna go all, "We should take a break," or something on Hunter!
Hell's first Icicle chapter 7 . 9/2/2009
gulp. SQUEE. hunter greg ely meltdown. honestly, i don't think i have ever liked the main characters in any story more than in this one. i want to take them all home me :3
aControversialSecret chapter 7 . 9/2/2009
hehe its soo cute

I love ely, he reminds me of all those cut characters you cant help but love...

anywho awesomeness
Esquirella chapter 7 . 9/1/2009
I like the effect that Ely is having on Hunter!
LimeSmoothie chapter 7 . 9/1/2009
ohmmgee! i just read all seven chapters in one sitting. i think somebody's a tad obsessed. not like i care but, hey, whatever. GAH SO TIRED : wow no one cares about my sleep deprived-ness. O.o. anyway please update very soon (like right now? BAM). i hate fucking withdrawal. :P
209 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »