Reviews for Just Another Nobody
Sunshine Bear chapter 15 . 12/23/2009
so cute.

I actually had no idea what was going on so I had to go back a few chapters and reread.

I got it though.

It is good.

I loved it.

I love Ely. A whole bunch.
big.break.and.laryngitis chapter 15 . 12/23/2009
Aw! It was totally worth the wait :D Great chapter, I absolutely adore Ely and Hunter. They're so cute. College must be a scary thing to apply for, huh? All my friends who are seniors are like, in a spazzy flip out freak fest- well, they were in November-ish. They're chilling out more, now. But sheesh. Their college choices make me happy. I love them. Good job.
LimeSmoothie chapter 15 . 12/23/2009
You're back! Hallelujah :D

So basically, i still love this story. Especially Ely/Hunter snuggles. They really are much too cute!

Can't wait to see the next conflict unfold... :O
lawannab chapter 15 . 12/23/2009
I was so happy to see this. I knew school would take a lot of your time but I'm still so happy to see this.

I love this story.
Eloquent Catastrophe chapter 11 . 11/26/2009
This is such craziness, a few chapters ago you said it was 3-something a.m., and it was about that time as I was reading. The author's note for this chapter says it's going on five a.m., quite similar to my situation, once again! Plus the whole Thanksgiving ordeal. My goodness.

This chapter was sort of cute, like endearing, because Ely was so drunk and silly. I loved the lawn decorations escapade.
Eloquent Catastrophe chapter 10 . 11/26/2009
Hot.

Hunter and Ely are wonderful.
Eloquent Catastrophe chapter 8 . 11/26/2009
Okay, this is so crazy, because this chapter took place on Thanksgiving day, and, and, and guess what? TODAY is Thanksgiving, right now! I mean, it's about 3:30 a.m. so really it's Thanksgiving on a technicality, but still. It counts.

Anyways...I've really been enjoying this story! It's light thus far, a nice break from the usual obsessive drama so many people write. Understandably, there may need to be some bumps in the plot-road-I won't hold those against you, promise. Thanks for writing, you're super cool.
homepage chapter 14 . 11/11/2009
:'C Only six more? Aw.

Anyways I can't wait for ely to meet hunters family. XD SO EXICITING.
LimeSmoothie chapter 14 . 11/10/2009
okay. i fucking love these two together. there is no denying the total WIN that is this story. every time i get an update i squeegasm by the way, just thought you should know ;)

update soon please. now that the angst is over i amz cravingz teh boi smex?
Adesua chapter 14 . 11/10/2009
I love it, was actually holding my breathe at some point. Your characters are real and easy to get fond of and your storytelling is easy like it should be..

Love it!
crack the sky chapter 14 . 11/10/2009
ah, the camera's gonna be important, isn't it? i can tell :
Bexy31 chapter 14 . 11/10/2009
Aww, that's so cute! _ I'm so happy they're back together and in love, he he :) Looking forward to the next chapter - please keep up the good work! :D
lawannab chapter 14 . 11/10/2009
I'll admit that I hesitated about reading this chapter. I was afraid of more angsty stuff that I know every story needs but I still hate. You more than made up for the angsty stuff with this chapter.
Nezrin chapter 14 . 11/10/2009
I'm happy that they're back together! They're really adorable! *squees* This really made my day. :3
knits alot chapter 14 . 11/9/2009
Aw sweet! They are good for each other. Thanks for the update.
209 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »