Reviews for Just Another Nobody
Jazzy Soul chapter 12 . 10/15/2009
NO!NONONONONONONONO!

They can't break up! They can't! I'm emotionally attatched to these characters now! I read the last bit of it, and proceeded to kick my feet like a kid throwing a temper tantrum because I'm so horrified.

They have to be together! I'll be waiting for an update with bated breath!
Jazzy Soul chapter 9 . 10/15/2009
So I was totally gonna finish reading before I went to review, but I'm just so tickled by this story that I may end up leaving two.

I love these characters! I've been giggling here and there ever since I started reading it.

The story is so well written. You have a knack for first-person, which I adore.

Congratulations, it's a beautiful thing you have going here, and you honestly ought to send it to a publisher. I'd buy it. _
Sunshine Bear chapter 12 . 10/13/2009
...

I'm calm. I'm cool.

...ely...

okay. I'm better.

Sh. No more freaking more.
Nikkei Wolvenchilde chapter 12 . 10/12/2009
Europe? Oh...oh-so jealous~

Man...there is always a scene like that...gets me every time, especially when I find myself laughing at the person who doesn't understand what is happening...And that, my friend, would be Hunter...An "i love you, Hunter", and who knows how long of silence...Gods, that really hurt poor Ely. Aw...I should cry for him, but I won't. I'll just feel his pain? Maybe that'll make the situation better...Yeah, yeah, that will definitely fix this...-_-;; No, you can't fix stupidity. See, this is the part where Hunter is supposed to run after him anyway, and go on a car chase/stalk if need be to explain...Or he could call Ely, corner him somewhere...naw, that would be mean. Well, anyway, good chappy, and hope Hunter realizes what he did soon. And bloody meet his parents too so Ely doesn't have to feel so anxious about it all the time...poor Ely...However long it takes, I'll wait it out for the next chappy! .
lawannab chapter 12 . 10/12/2009
Oh no. Here they are, neither one was supposed to get in this deep. Just a high school romance, just for fun. Hunter will wake up and make this up to Ely. Ely's just too cute and too sweet not to make it up to him.
Chowdizzle chapter 12 . 10/12/2009
This is really good. I thought I should let you know, since you always do the time thing, that it's 5:03 am now. Yup, I stayed up through the night to read your story all in one go ;) Though I did start ridiculously late anyways, sometime after 2:30 am.
Subconscious-Flirt chapter 12 . 10/11/2009
You know, Hunter's not THAT big of an idiot. He was just shocked. I mean, once he thinks about it logically of course he loves Ely. But Ely seriously should not interpret a bit of silence to mean that Hunter doesn't love him back... I mean, really. Over-dramatizing much, Ely?

But seriously. This wait of two weeks I can bear but only if you post a really great chapter next. Right? Right.
ImaginaryxWords chapter 12 . 10/11/2009
Oh man...Hunter really screwed himself over by not saying anything. I can't wait to see how your going to make him redeem himself...But-FINALLY one of them said it! Jesus, I though it was never going to happen...not really I just thought it would be at the end of the story! Have fun on your trip you lucky duck!
big.break.and.laryngitis chapter 12 . 10/11/2009
Oh, poor Hunter. It's like Rory Gilmore, except Hunter's hotter than Alexis Bledel, and also Ely is more spastic and adorable than Jared Palahalshkhskhfaki. I can never remember his last name. It starts with P-a-l, I think, and ends in k-i. But. That's what it reminded me of. Because obviously Hunter loves him. He ACTS like he loves him... He totally loves him. Right? I mean, he does. I KNOW IT. Otherwise EVERYTHING WOULD BE A LIE.

I am sorry. It's not too late, but I'm still a spaz, so...

good chapter? Can't wait for more :)
LimeSmoothie chapter 12 . 10/11/2009
ahwah! i love you too may i say, this was kind of a buzz kill though :( wah. way to rain on the indestructible rainbow parade which WAS this story! oh well. i have faith that you will fix this. after you get a tan and lay on the beach for 2 weeks, stuffing your face and ogling hot guys! O.o

i hope so ;)
lawannab chapter 11 . 10/6/2009
I love these two.
LimeSmoothie chapter 11 . 10/4/2009
god ely's such a busy drunk. hah but so am i :P

this felt so natural, well done! and rearranging the lawn ornaments, CLASSIC.

update soon pretty please :)
ImaginaryxWords chapter 11 . 10/4/2009
Aw, I like the drunk Ely and Greg is such a sweetie. I'm really glad that Hunter isn't ignoring his friends I hate it when my friends do that...Good job and I can't wait for the next chapter!
Bexy31 chapter 11 . 10/4/2009
Naw, poor Ely :( Being drunk's not so fun, bless him. I hope he's okay when he wakes up... Please keep up the good work! _
Subconscious-Flirt chapter 11 . 10/4/2009
You are amazing. Love this story. Not much else to say.
209 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »