Reviews for The Bonny Ship
A chapter 10 . 8/18
Love it so far! Can't wait for the next chapter
Maddie chapter 10 . 8/10
Wow! I love the new update! I would normally log into my account, but I had to review and let you know how much I liked this update. Thank you so much for staying with the story and writing so well! That was a bit of a cliff hanger, can't wait to find out if they are alright!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2
Oh my gosh I love this! So nice to find a gem on fiction press every once in a while. I'm excited to see the plot thicken so please update!
greysanatomiac007 chapter 9 . 7/25
Hi! I just want to say, this is the best pirate story I've read! But, where are the rest of the chapters? It only seems to go up to 9 chapters, but I've seen on other reviews that there were 18 chapters. What happened to the rest of them? I HAVE to find out what happened, this story is so good! Please put the rest of the chapters backs up! Thanks for writing such an amazing story though, loved every second of it :)
Pandorica 11 chapter 6 . 7/3
I liked the first version of this story, and I'm loving the second. Very excited to see the minute differences and improvements that a few years have made!
Originally Pristine chapter 1 . 6/14
YAY-HEY-HEY! I'm gonna read it again! :DDD
FangirlingFruitcake chapter 1 . 6/14
Nooooooooooo I was like in the middle of reading and was going to read chapter four but then I became sooooooo confused because it didn't work and my internet was fine and like now I've discovered that everything's gone and like nooooooooooo I need to know what happens next because the suspense man and now everything's different and nooooooooooo
SJ chapter 18 . 9/28/2015
Simply awsmmmmmmmm!
crystaljoygmagic chapter 18 . 12/1/2014
Oh wow, I simply devoured this whole story! I just wanna keep reading about their adventures :D Great, great job!
BlackHare9 chapter 18 . 8/30/2014
ooooh. I loved it :)
R. Ficst chapter 18 . 1/20/2014
Wonderful work. Thank you so much for posting!
The Phoenix Girl chapter 18 . 11/9/2013
One of the best pirates stories I've ever read! Amazing job! I loved it :)
asianinvasion0530 chapter 18 . 10/27/2013
Wow I'm so glad someone recommended this fic to me because I absolutely loved it! I loved how Eva was such a strong, brave, sassy female lead and I loved the complexity of every character, especially Shelley! The incorporation of fantastical elements into a historical setting worked really well and added so much more mystery and suspense to the story! Overall, just a very well-written and meticulously proofread story (seriously - almost no typos at all) with amazing characterization and descriptions. This is definitely going in my favorites list! :)
hopelessromantic3 chapter 17 . 7/26/2013
What an amazing story! I absolutely loved every part of it! _
Thank you!
Tay chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
I absolutely adore this. Somewhere in the beginning, I made the connection with Captain Hook, but I had assumed that it was simply a coincidence. However, once "time stood still" and the kid was named Peter and mermaids, I nearly had an aneurism. I mean, this kind of makes me think of the villain's story and I adore that. You're a talented writer, though I would watch for some minor technical errors. Rest assured that they do not detract from the work. Overall. This was totally my fix.
129 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »