Reviews for The Bonny Ship
FallenHunterFollowMe chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
I just have to say; I'm in absolute LOVE with this story! All of your stories in fact :) You're such a talented author, and I can tell you put a lot of time, effort, and research into each one!
my princess ending chapter 18 . 3/26/2013
Idk man. I don't know what took me so long to finish reading this but I finally did. I suppose it was just this other story that caught my eye. I can promise you that it wasn't the story that made me take so long, in fact, I loved it. On to the review...

First of all, your writing is absolutely amazing in my opinion. There is the right amount of detail and let's just say it's way more skilled than a published author's writing, in my opinion.

I absolutely love how you don't use author notes anywhere in your story. I feel like it's very organized when there aren't any author notes.

The story line is amazing. I thought the falling in love process was a bit out of place but the love between the two was definitely evident...if that made any sense.

I look forward to reading the sequel.(:
xoxo,
JustWish
StrangeHollow chapter 2 . 3/21/2013
Wow, you accomplished a lot with this chapter! Got lots of people introduced, got Eva on the ship. She's such a spirited character, I love her. Oh, I think it would be funny if you had her using the chain of her trap to whack randomly at the pirates when she tries to escape them. Cuz I think she would need something to keep them away from her for so long, or else they might have caught her pretty quickly. Then maybe Shelley could grab an end when she flails it out and yank her down, and that's how they catch her. Then you can have a funny scene later where she sees chain marks on the people she whacked, lol.
Also I thought it was hilarious that Mr. Ezra was totally ignored that whole time after he passed out. That made me laugh. All your characters are so great. Mr. Bird cracked me up too, I don't remember him from the original, he isn't new is he? I think you should draw him. :D
StrangeHollow chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Yay! I'm so excited to finally be reading the finished version! I still like that you jumped right into the action here
Phayre chapter 12 . 2/21/2013
Love the writing style and characters. I really hope you manage to publish this.
R.K. Iris chapter 3 . 2/3/2013
Love Eva-she's not the swooning types, and love their bantering, too. Lachlan's a cool guy...and I'm glad none of these pirates are the archtypal kind...sheesh, the stuff we have to read to get to the good one.
Well, I'm going to read the next chapter.

R.K. Iris.
R.K. Iris chapter 2 . 2/3/2013
I adore your writing style-and writing a story like this must've taken quite a bit of research to have been done. Cheers, luv.

R.K. Iris
R.K. Iris chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
I love the way you've described the entire thing-you know, not too much of description, so that there's stuff left to the reader's imagination, but just enough to build an awesome picture for the whole thing. I really need to take classes!-
But first, I'm going to read the rest.
And amazing way to begin the story, by the way. A lot of people mess up on that, and it just puts you off from reading the rest, even if it's a good story.

K Iris.
my princess ending chapter 2 . 1/31/2013
Nur. Gah. I was in the middle of reading it. LKDSJFLSKJDFKDF I was on Chapter 5. T_T omfb. I hope you're just editing it and not taking it down.

xoxo,
JustWish
Never Knows Best chapter 18 . 1/23/2013
I greatly enjoyed reading this. I had a feeling when the priest showed up that Eva and Shelley would eventually get married. They are super cute together
Never Knows Best chapter 11 . 1/23/2013
Aw crap. Now how are they going to get off that damned island? Coulter really is an unreasonable bastard.
Never Knows Best chapter 7 . 1/22/2013
Oh gosh, they are so adorable. I am really enjoying the relationship between Eva and Shelley. It seems to progress naturally and it's never boring.
Their 'compromise' about the bed in the beginning had me amused, but we all knew that couldn't last :D
On to read a bit more before bedtime.
Never Knows Best chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Nice first chapter. The storm was done really well. I really felt like I was on that boat in the storm!
Alltoowell chapter 18 . 1/20/2013
Wow, this story was very well written. You absolutely deserve more credit for this. I enjoyed Eva's personality. Even though she does get into trouble/hurt a lot. I especially her banter with James. I love their compliments to each other, heh. I thought this story was extremely creative. I have actually not read any pirate stories but this one has exceeded my expectations. I love everything about this story. Except for the fact the general is still alive and seeking revenge. Haha, that makes me think James should've really killed him off when he had a chance. An amazing story! The pirate terms and descriptions made it wonderfully realistic.
Preposterous chapter 2 . 1/4/2013
Just when I thought I had read all the good stories on fiction press i came across this one. It's only two chapters in and I'm already in love.
126 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »