Reviews for The Bonny Ship
Phayre chapter 12 . 2/21/2013
Love the writing style and characters. I really hope you manage to publish this.
R.K. Iris chapter 3 . 2/3/2013
Love Eva-she's not the swooning types, and love their bantering, too. Lachlan's a cool guy...and I'm glad none of these pirates are the archtypal kind...sheesh, the stuff we have to read to get to the good one.
Well, I'm going to read the next chapter.

R.K. Iris.
R.K. Iris chapter 2 . 2/3/2013
I adore your writing style-and writing a story like this must've taken quite a bit of research to have been done. Cheers, luv.

R.K. Iris
R.K. Iris chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
I love the way you've described the entire thing-you know, not too much of description, so that there's stuff left to the reader's imagination, but just enough to build an awesome picture for the whole thing. I really need to take classes!-
But first, I'm going to read the rest.
And amazing way to begin the story, by the way. A lot of people mess up on that, and it just puts you off from reading the rest, even if it's a good story.

K Iris.
my princess ending chapter 2 . 1/31/2013
Nur. Gah. I was in the middle of reading it. LKDSJFLSKJDFKDF I was on Chapter 5. T_T omfb. I hope you're just editing it and not taking it down.

Never Knows Best chapter 18 . 1/23/2013
I greatly enjoyed reading this. I had a feeling when the priest showed up that Eva and Shelley would eventually get married. They are super cute together
Never Knows Best chapter 11 . 1/23/2013
Aw crap. Now how are they going to get off that damned island? Coulter really is an unreasonable bastard.
Never Knows Best chapter 7 . 1/22/2013
Oh gosh, they are so adorable. I am really enjoying the relationship between Eva and Shelley. It seems to progress naturally and it's never boring.
Their 'compromise' about the bed in the beginning had me amused, but we all knew that couldn't last :D
On to read a bit more before bedtime.
Never Knows Best chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Nice first chapter. The storm was done really well. I really felt like I was on that boat in the storm!
Alltoowell chapter 18 . 1/20/2013
Wow, this story was very well written. You absolutely deserve more credit for this. I enjoyed Eva's personality. Even though she does get into trouble/hurt a lot. I especially her banter with James. I love their compliments to each other, heh. I thought this story was extremely creative. I have actually not read any pirate stories but this one has exceeded my expectations. I love everything about this story. Except for the fact the general is still alive and seeking revenge. Haha, that makes me think James should've really killed him off when he had a chance. An amazing story! The pirate terms and descriptions made it wonderfully realistic.
Preposterous chapter 2 . 1/4/2013
Just when I thought I had read all the good stories on fiction press i came across this one. It's only two chapters in and I'm already in love.
Alex chapter 10 . 12/31/2012
You write very well, I enjoy the way you describe the scenery in such detail. the length of your chapters is also a rare thing to see on this site. Howwever, the length is good because you feel as if you're reading a novel. I've never read in this pirate romance genre, but from what I've read online, it generally seems to be of the harlequin romance type, which I don't necessarily enjoy. this story doesn't seem to be like those novels, and gives focus to a larger plot other than the potential romance between the captain and Eva. I also enjoy the way their romance is taking time to form, it is much more realistic this way. Anyway, I have written too much. I just wanted to say keep up the good work, this story is a true gem.
InkedGirl chapter 17 . 12/28/2012
Truly amazing story. Your writing is fabulous along with all of your characters.
InkedGirl chapter 14 . 12/28/2012
They are soooo cute!
InkedGirl chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Wonderful descriptions! You do a truly great job of showing instead of telling.
122 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »