Reviews for The Bonny Ship
MissNightOwl chapter 17 . 12/17/2011
I have a confession to make...THIS STORY WAS FREAKING AWESOME! I LOVED IT SO MUCH! And it soon became my bedtime story for before I went to bed. Late nights are a regular nowadays. Anyway, I hope you continue on your sequel so when I'm done with the last chap, I will not be left alone crying...
MissNightOwl chapter 2 . 11/28/2011
Ooh la la...that's all I have to say. HAVE TO READ MORE!
MissNightOwl chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
I absolutely love your stories. I love how its told in a sort of old-fashioned way. I don't really know how to say it. How its so artfully written and how it dates back. Anyway, WRITE ON!
MistahFiction chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
oops. forgot to review much earlier, sorry... anyway..

the first thought that came to mind reading this is that it's severly underrated. where are your deserved hundreds of raving reviews? i'll give you one.

the characters we're great, and my romantic heart fluttered happily whenever the captain was being... the captain. i love the personalities of your characters, their depth, their pasts. wonderful. and the plot? better developed than most i read here on fictionpress as well, anddd i was practically gloing from excitement at having found one of the limited stories here where the fictionpress author actually bothered to use proper grammer. great. )

by the way, can i please ask you to update its sequel? i'm waiting (impatiently, sorry) but you have not updated in a while. (nothing bad came up i hope) forgiv me if i'm annoying you by pestering for an udate.

cheers.
gulistala chapter 12 . 6/28/2011
Men who did this were either married to the woman or begging to be slapped, eh? Wish Coulter's stupid, pompous, sadistic face would be decorated with at least a dozen red handprints. Would make him look more appropriate- makes me sick.
gulistala chapter 11 . 6/28/2011
It was not worth the sacrifice. He lost another batch of men for just the one life- sure it would've been risking it all if they were going to try and make their escape but in the end too many lives have been lost for just one person. I understand Eva's his loved one, but so're the crew, in another sense. They're his dependents.

Sighs. What's going to happen next? Is he going to make an escape out of the cell? If so, to where? The ship's gone. It's all very sad and disheartening.
Jenevievek chapter 18 . 6/2/2011
i read your story and loved it! it was just like reading a professional novel i picked up from the shelves, great descriptions and very lovable characters, great plot that kept me very amused and enthralled. thanks :)
CutieSOS chapter 18 . 4/23/2011
this was amazing.
Aradia Cloud chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Wow. I would have been blubbering all over the place.
No One Famous chapter 18 . 3/27/2011
I loved the story! It was great, I was so caught up in reading and finding out what happened next the (very, very rare) grammatical error wasn't noticed. Which is great, so few stories on this site have little to no grammatical errors. The Bonny Ship was woven together perfectly, the basis of Peter Pan and Peter and his book 'The Prince and the Pirate' similarities. The twists you put on Peter Pan made it so interesting that I couldn't wait to see what happened. My only criticism would be that I wanted to see how Shelley reacted to Eva's almost rape or if she even ended up telling him. Though that might be addressed in the sequel, with Peter, hopefully, seeing as he was so adorable and I want to know what happens to him!

You deserve any and every award or list you get put on for The Bonny Ship. Anyone who said that this was underrated was right. This should have a lot more reviews then just 72. I can't wait to read your other stories.
gulistala chapter 4 . 3/20/2011
But the captain hasn't done anything besides teasing! I don't understand why she's so worked up over him.
gulistala chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Is this set in a particular time period- ie. how modern is it? Curious, is all. D

Must read on!

And I wonder what she was doing on a ship in the first place.
MuffinsRoxSox chapter 18 . 3/6/2011
Oh my freaking goodness. THIS STORY WAS AMAZING! I'm sorry I didn't review before, but I was reading it for the SKoW Awards and I needed to finish reading this as quickly as possible. I hope you understand. :)

How you found the inspiration to write something so...awesome is beyond me. Anyway, I must get going now.

sappyromancelvr chapter 2 . 2/27/2011
heh. I like her.
Sarah chapter 17 . 2/26/2011
I love this! I think The Lost Isle has an cool story behind it with the mermaids and creatures. I also liked how Evalyn was never a damsel in distress throughout the entire story. Good job :)
126 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »