Reviews for The Bonny Ship
Maelne chapter 12 . 8/10/2009
O.O HOW, are you gonna continue this story? It can't have a sad or depressing ending! The pirates should come back and save Shelley and Eva and...I dunno you're the author lol Ugh, it just can't end with Shelley or Eva dying along with all the pirates and they have to escape or something! :(
orange-peaches chapter 12 . 8/9/2009
Man, that made me sad. It was so good, but so sad. Can't wait to see how it works out for Shelley and Eva! Good job and update soon!
Maelne chapter 11 . 8/1/2009
I really don't feel the need to review anymore. There's nothing to helpfully criticize :) The story's going along quite nicely. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Maelne chapter 9 . 7/23/2009
Aw :) You have quite the imagination. I can't wait to find out what that riddle meant.
orange-peaches chapter 9 . 7/22/2009
Another great chapter! What creepy mermaids you have, but they've been pretty helpful so far so I can't judge them. Shelley and Eva make me want to giggle (though Shelley makes me want to hit him for being so moody sometimes, but given the circumstances I'd be moody too). Can't wait for the next one!
Maelne chapter 8 . 7/17/2009
Ha ha! This is probably my favorite chapter you've written :) Not that the others weren't also great, but the humor in it really worked. Can't wait for the next chapter!
orange-peaches chapter 8 . 7/17/2009
Sighh, aren't they precious in that rough piratey sort of way ;). Are we going to hear any more of Peter? I liked the boy and am curious about him since his papa doesn't seem like the nicest person on the planet. Anyway another good chapter and I eagerly await the next one!
Maelne chapter 7 . 7/15/2009
This chapter was sweet and all, but how long has it been since she's eaten? 4 maybe 5 days? She should be dead by now and fairly dehydrated.
sins4sailors chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Wonderful diction and flow of writing in this piece.

I'll be checking out more as you post :)
orange-peaches chapter 7 . 7/13/2009
When you say another chapter is coming out soon you sure mean soon. I approve :D. Another great chapter. I'm pretty sure I had a pretty stupidly big grin on my face when the dragon's teeth were mentioned. I can't wait for the next chapter!
orange-peaches chapter 6 . 7/12/2009
I really like this story and am really interested in what is going to happen next!
Maelne chapter 4 . 7/10/2009
Aw :) Next chapter! Next chapter!
Maelne chapter 3 . 7/10/2009
Oh, is the captain have the same cleanliness as the crew? Is he by any means handsome?
Maelne chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Hm, a sense of foreboding is definitely present.
119 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8