Reviews for The Bonny Ship
orange-peaches chapter 19 . 8/24/2009
Sigh.. I'm sad it's over! But it was really lovely and adventurous! I'll definitely check out your other writings! :) Review you next time!

Rachel
Maelne chapter 16 . 8/22/2009
:D! Aw!
Maelne chapter 15 . 8/22/2009
Aw :( I feel like everything is DOOMED! :*(
Russian Roulette chapter 19 . 8/22/2009
Aw, no more story to read! [ I loved this from beginning to end and I'm in a very piratey mood now haha ] I'm so glad Shelley and Eva got their happy ending, I'm such a sucker for those! I'll definitely read the rest of your work, so expect more reviews! D
Russian Roulette chapter 9 . 8/21/2009
Wow! I'm only half way through the story and love it to bits already! I love the humour in it, and the touches of cruelty that remind us that pirates are vicious scoundrels ( though they're lovable to me! ) I'm really surprised this hasn't had more reviews and it is honestly an absolute pleasure to read. I don't think I've ever laughed so hard reading anything on here! This is definitely one of my favourite stories on Fictionpress, congratulations on a brilliant yarn and thanks for giving it to us to read!
flaming-anubis chapter 18 . 8/20/2009
This is an awesome story. There's really nothing here I can flame. Great job.
orange-peaches chapter 17 . 8/19/2009
Creepy creepy dead sailors! Woo Shelley is a better man than me sticking around with dead guys (which isn't that hard considering I'm not male haha). The mermaids are pretty creepy too, but I like their helpfulness (even if it did require carrying a blecky hand). Review you next time!(which I hope is soon!)

Rachel
orange-peaches chapter 16 . 8/18/2009
Sigh, so heartwarming. This chapter has given me a stupid little grin on my face so you know. Have i ever complimented your grammar? Because I greatly appreciate how well written your story is and that as I think about it right now I cannot recall any errors that stand out in my mind. And that's pretty rare to find on this site (and I've dicovered I'm really talented at noticing errors :). Also I appreciate how I can be all "More chapters!" and you're all "Soon!" and it really is soon (aka like earlier and then BAM there was this chapter). I'll be sad when this story is over, but you've provided a terrific journey!
orange-peaches chapter 15 . 8/18/2009
Excellent last three chapters! I have to say I'm gald Eva didn't agree to be with Coulter in some insane attempt to free Shelley. And the poor captain's face :(. Anyway I'm glad they're all together and I can't wait for the next one!
RikuZegram chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
I like this intro a lot... grabs the reader's attention and interest from the get-go! Very nice
Maelne chapter 12 . 8/10/2009
O.O HOW, are you gonna continue this story? It can't have a sad or depressing ending! The pirates should come back and save Shelley and Eva and...I dunno you're the author lol Ugh, it just can't end with Shelley or Eva dying along with all the pirates and they have to escape or something! :(
orange-peaches chapter 12 . 8/9/2009
Man, that made me sad. It was so good, but so sad. Can't wait to see how it works out for Shelley and Eva! Good job and update soon!
Maelne chapter 11 . 8/1/2009
I really don't feel the need to review anymore. There's nothing to helpfully criticize :) The story's going along quite nicely. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Maelne chapter 9 . 7/23/2009
Aw :) You have quite the imagination. I can't wait to find out what that riddle meant.
orange-peaches chapter 9 . 7/22/2009
Another great chapter! What creepy mermaids you have, but they've been pretty helpful so far so I can't judge them. Shelley and Eva make me want to giggle (though Shelley makes me want to hit him for being so moody sometimes, but given the circumstances I'd be moody too). Can't wait for the next one!
129 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 Next »