Reviews for The Ballad of Unrequited Love
Kurisuten chapter 3 . 7/16/2009
Ah this makes me want to update The Letters that were Never Written. It's very interesting because I am the same way.

The more I feel for him, the more nervous I get when he's around.

My mom thinks I am weird. Lol xD

Very cool chapter/entry/whatever.

Update when you get the chance! I probably should...lol xD

Kristen
SecretAgent99 chapter 3 . 7/16/2009
Wow, I can't believe you ended up going to the same college as Zack! If that happened to me I would have probably freaked out. And I think it was really nice of you to send him a card for when his father died. :)
Kurisuten chapter 2 . 7/14/2009
Woot knitting! I used to knit. Until I promptly forgot how to a few months later. Haha...yeah. I loved it though, I just never had time for it and I ended up falling out of practice.

This is so cute! It's funny, the kind of sudden realization when your feelings have been confirmed.

The sudden realization came to me (and I wrote this part in the Letters That were Never Written) when he had his head buried into his sweatshirt in science because of debates. I'd thought I was just intrigued by him and that's why I wanted to hang out with him so much.

Heh. And just look at me now xD

Kristen
SecretAgent99 chapter 2 . 7/11/2009
I noticed that you reviewed my friend Netty's story, so I decided to come check your story out, and I'm glad I did. :) You write well, and I can relate to you in a sense because I have a crush that I haven't confessed yet. Hope you keep writing this.
Kurisuten chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
I really love the way you use your words. You have a good vocbulary, too, which I always enjoy. You should write more. I really like this.

Unrequited love, indeed. - I know exactly how you feel.

thanks for reviewing my story, too :)