Reviews for Wasting Away in Margaritaville
Madame Jenn chapter 8 . 6/6/2013
Oh, my God, did you really end up marrying the guy who did that for you? THAT'S ADORABLE.

And, yes, I've moved on to reading this story. I'm surprised I haven't earlier. But Cameron is awesome. It's so easy to empathize with him. And this whole Anna-is-a-superbabe-but-not-much-else versus Rachel-is-awesome is very entertaining.
JD Fly chapter 2 . 10/16/2012
I don't know how this story will pan out, but ur writing about working in a resturant/bar is very good.
decadebydecade chapter 9 . 5/19/2011
Aw! Rachel's changing Cam for the better!
D-Mish chapter 24 . 4/27/2011
You are my favourite author, just gradually working my way through all your stories, they're so good! Your little descriptions don't do them justice ;)
euphorictragedy chapter 11 . 4/2/2011
So far I'm really enjoying this so far and usually I dont review in the middle of a story but I wanted to mention a few things. I think I actually went to that park when I was like 10 lol. Family vacation and all. I can definitely relate to Rachels upbringing. I grew up in a strict religion and rebelled against it during my late teens. And I know all about the creation museum lol. Never been but it does sound ridiculous. Anyway I shall continue to read the rest of the story. I'm sure I won't be disappointed.
Kelly Rogala chapter 24 . 2/2/2011
This story was a breath of fresh air. It is very odd to read a book in a mans pov but I happen to like it very much. You created this character so well, he did not come off as too mushy or feminine but had a sensitive side (which I loved how you explained it because of growing up with sisters - that would do it) I love the way the story finished and how you gave us readers the complete end instead of saying and they lived happily ever after. I love that they got married and were expecting. Great job. Now on to read the rest of your stories!
xxCandlelightxx chapter 24 . 10/22/2010
this was a really amazing story. your character development was very steady and realistic, something most writers here on FP lack control of. i loved you story!

~Claudia
Cori.Anne chapter 24 . 7/11/2010
The beginning was a little slow for me, but I really enjoyed this story once I got in to it. The ending was perfect. :)
southernsinger21 chapter 24 . 5/10/2010
I must admit, after I sent the first review for this story I skipped to the Epilogue just to make sure that Cam didn't end up with Anna, I had decided that if he did end up with her that I wouldn't finish reading. (Although I know that's a complete farce because I was already too involved to not read the entire thing.)

I'm so glad that he didn't end up with that awful Anna and although I didn't like her throughout pretty much the entire thing, I did kind of like her in the epilogue.

Again, great work... it's getting late now and against my better judgment I'm probably going to start "Both Sides Now" and by start, I pretty much mean read until I just fall asleep from exhaustion.

Also, thank you so much for the review replies. I like to know that an author reads my reviews and it definitely encourages me to review more. (I'm completely guilty of not reviewing... it's a habit I'm trying very hard to break.)
southernsinger21 chapter 6 . 5/10/2010
I hope you don't think that I'm like a creepy stalker with the reviews I've been giving you today... for what it's worth, I'm not a stalker.

Anyway, is it too early to say that I hate Anna already? The comment that she is prettier than Rachel made me want to smack her. I guess the moral of that little tangent is that I'm team Rachel all the way.

I'll review at the end of this one for sure, I love it already!
plumbucket chapter 24 . 2/17/2010
The ending was cute :D.

I really enjoyed this though, not necessarily as much as the others, but authorship is a state of constant development right?

Again, it was lovely!
Slayin-Em chapter 24 . 2/7/2010
Sighs, as with everything else you write, I love it. I got your review reply after I submitted a review to your other story, and so thank you for even replying, most authors (myself included) don't even bother, so thanks! And I loved this story, I myself worked in a restaurant as a server for a while, so I could definitely relate to how he felt. This story was very cute, and it was interesting to see you write from a male perspective. I'm sure I'll keep working my way through the other stuff you have that I haven't read yet. Amazing job though.
kaw97 chapter 14 . 12/14/2009
I think Cam stays with Anna for the same reason Anna stays with Cam - he thinks eventually she will change.
kaw97 chapter 12 . 12/14/2009
I am partial to forearms too...shows strength. And I love my husband's calves - his whole legs actually. Does that make me a "leg-woman"? haha He is a runner, so his legs are always toned.
kaw97 chapter 10 . 12/14/2009
I'm married to a marine - and he always jokes that I hurt his 'one' feeling. I'm not sure he is typical of men, but he seems to think so. My brother is an artist - and aren't artists supposed to be sensitive types? Ah enough sterotypes.
105 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »