Reviews for What I Found In My Locker
pinkguppie chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Very cute :) Loved it
By Design Juliet chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
This was adorable. It really was.
resplendent chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
cute! xD
AngelsXDevils chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
Oh golly.

I thought this story was just so cute!

Absolutely brilliant..

Makes us put our standards up! :D
Anonymous Pretzel chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
Aww Locker Guy is quite cute. Very creative phone number idea. Good thing he was the one, otherwise I'd say she was screwed with leads.
Tragedy Catalyst chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Very, very cute. I was hoping the entire time that it was Locker Guy. Lovely piece.
Lily Llynn chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Cliche, unrealistic, but cute. Reminds me how crap most real life boys are, haha. I'm very glad xoxluurve added this to our c2. (:
Jessiquie chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
OKay I'm going to assume this is the story you told me about, and you were absoutely right. I absoutely adore this one-shot. Its so adorable. A bit predicatable (i.e. I knew, or at least I pretend to know due to my gut-feeling that the rose guy was going to be her mystery man) but so beautifully written. I love that you didn't stick with the stereotypes and she was a bit of a outcast and the way she walked up to all the 'short'guys to ask if they ahd a crush on her. That aprt really made me laugh, and although I could never seen any of my friends doing that or myself (its sad I know) but I can really see the exact personality and your character in my head, as though they were real. Which naturally means you did you job awesomely.

btw Love the reoccuring/fetish for the lockers... IN high school I never had a locker (my school has never had them, and as far as I'm aware still doesn't!) Thouroughly enjoyed reading it. Loved it! :)
JamieBell chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
That was really cute! And I think we all have fetishes. ;-) Mine happens to be a bus fetish. :-)
Lexodus chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
The fluff! It's overpowering! So cute my teeth hurt!
toffeecakesxox chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
that was ohmygod adorable!

so cute!

i suspected Locker Guy but i waited to see if i was right- that doesn't happen much, let me tell you :P

anyways, totallyadorable :D
its.Nothing.Special chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
ahh, fantastic! hilarious and creative and so well played out. wonderful characters for such a short piece. just all-around awesome writing. I LOVE LOCKER GUY.

;)becky
ForgottenTales chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
This was soo cute! Love it. :)
Vidavril chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
it has been really fantastic! I really like it
White Rose Blossom chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Cute :) Love how he answered the phone and all. Adorable one shot!
38 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »