Reviews for Kiss of Death
Miss-You-Too chapter 21 . 8/18/2009
Aw mushy and great! I really admire how your able to incorporate characters that grow up with life's hardships; it makes them seem more real. Anyway thi story was awesome! I'm not one for mushy stories but this I could do (and it's not because of Damien's deliciousness)but because of the characters. Extremely entertaining.
kfjhbvasiuhvauvba chapter 21 . 8/18/2009
Oh wow, you rock. I've never had a story dedicated to me, you rock! And I'm definitely going to stick around to read your other stories. Too bad about your other story idea, but I understand that it's too personal to put out especially since it's about you. Can't wait to read what you come up with next.

kfjhbvasiuhvauvba chapter 20 . 8/18/2009
What a shock, she doesn't hate Halloween any more. This chapter was adorable. Now, I'm going to read the epilogue.

abcdefgh chapter 19 . 8/17/2009
Ah, that was sweet. Love well-written happy endings. No, the kiss scene wasn't bad. How are Azalea's friends going to react to Damien's return?...
Miss-You-Too chapter 19 . 8/17/2009
I love happy endings! Now they can go and have sexy babies! Yay! Lol, Channing is frigging hot. I mean wow, those muscles make ya wanna drool...
kfjhbvasiuhvauvba chapter 19 . 8/17/2009
For a sec I thought you weren't even going to add Damien's decision in this chapter, so when he popped up you caught me by surprise. I liked this chapter though. Wow, I honestly love your stories, they're just great and fun to read. I do hope you get them published someday. Well, update soon! Can't wait for the next two chapters.

Miss-You-Too chapter 18 . 8/13/2009
Yay he's alive! I had a feeling something like this would happen...well kinda...Em anyways I can't wait to read more.
gemini613 chapter 18 . 8/13/2009
ah! this is killing me. waiting impatiently for the next chapter. btw, thanks for the rather quick updates. it would be even worse if they weren't so frequent. ]
kfjhbvasiuhvauvba chapter 18 . 8/13/2009
I really liked this chapter, and I liked that quote by Albert Schweitzer. I like that you left it as a cliffhanger, the next chapter will be a surprise. I can't wait to read it, update soon!

abcdefgh chapter 18 . 8/13/2009
Wow, I never predicted this happening, despite the fact that I'm Christian. Isn't that ironic?

Kudos to you for turning out this chapter in the wee hours of morning; I don't recall any typos.

Keep writing! Will there be an epilogue for this story at the end?
kakimon chapter 18 . 8/13/2009
This book took me four hours to read. It is amazing. And I completely adore it. I'm definately like Damien because I have al lot of descions (did I spell that right?) to make in my life. Lets juts say... my descisions (again?) are not normal descions. And please, please get this book published. It it is, then I'm buying every copy and giving them all out to my friends. This book is my favorite book now. Thank you so much for writing and taking your time to write this.
lou-la-belle chapter 18 . 8/13/2009
wow i'm loving this story so much, sorry i havn't been able to give you my appreciation before now i suck like that. usually i'm not a fan of particulary religious stories but this one is great, the aspect is there without being forced down the readers throats which is very appealing :)

so great story can't wait to read how it ends :) x x x
kfjhbvasiuhvauvba chapter 17 . 8/13/2009
So, the reason for Satan wanting Azalea's soul is because she doesn't like Halloween? And I can't wait for the next chapter, update when you can or sooner would be nice.

Neon Chandelier chapter 17 . 8/12/2009
Wow! It did skip quite a lot, but hey, you're the author, lol. I left for three days, then I came back and my computer was being weird, and then I finally got back on it only to see vyou had updated! Yay! Please keep it up, I'm DYING to know what they're going to do now.
Miss-You-Too chapter 17 . 8/12/2009
Ah, Damien turned Azalea in a schizophrenic bi polar psycho...such a shame...anyway i hope you update tonight because this chapter didn't satisfy my curious state!
100 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »