Reviews for Kiss of Death
abcdefgh chapter 16 . 8/11/2009
Well, Azalea took Damien's confession rather well.

WAIT A MINUTE! Is this story going to have a tragic Romeo-and-Juliet style ending? Or will something totally unexpected occur? Will Satan use Damien as leverage to get Azalea to offer her soul to save him? Will they both be eternally damned? Why does Satan want her soul, anyway?

Keep writing and update soon!
Miss-You-Too chapter 16 . 8/11/2009
How dare you leave me at a cliffhanger! Only i'm allowed to do that! Lol, hurry, hurry, hurry up with the update yeah!
kfjhbvasiuhvauvba chapter 16 . 8/11/2009
Oh wow! I really liked this chapter, I feel so bad for Azalea and Damien, but at least Azalea knows the truth about Damien and finally knows that he loves her. Aw, it sucks that it's so sad. Update soon!

gemini613 chapter 15 . 8/10/2009
aw. poor azalea. she's right. there is something wrong with damien. btw, i WISH i could see three days grace and the fray. \ both would be amazing live i bet.
kfjhbvasiuhvauvba chapter 15 . 8/10/2009
Great chapter! I love The Fray; they're awesome! And it sucks that she doesn't know where Damien is because she's right about him maybe being in danger. Update soon!

chng234 chapter 15 . 8/10/2009
i believe az will meet daimien in next chapter. i wonder how az will react when daimien tell her the truth
Celesteical chapter 5 . 8/10/2009
I really like this story. It's funny yet serious. :D MAKE SURE TO KEEP WRITING!
abcdefgh chapter 15 . 8/9/2009
Well, it looks like Azalea's doing a good job of trying to occupy herself during Damien's absence. Wonder how it's going with the escape plan down in hell...

Speaking of those two, the emotions seem to be taking a toll on them. How will Damien break the news to Azalea about who he really is?

Keep writing and update soon.
Valinta chapter 14 . 8/7/2009
Name a character haley, that's my name...

Lovely story, its very nice. mesa likey.

anyhoo, I cannot WAIT until Satan finds out that Damien has escaped. That'll be funny as..well, hell.

Can't wait 'til you get mroe up, and I will definetly be reading your other story.

~Valindoodles
Neon Chandelier chapter 14 . 8/6/2009
I love this story so much! I really cant wait for your next update!
abcdefgh chapter 14 . 8/6/2009
Alright, things are about to get really, really interesting at this rate. Is Satan going to track Damien down once he finds out that he escaped?...

The new story idea you've mentioned sounds intriguing, but I can't exactly comment on it until you provide a general summary of it. Romance and religion-a tricky combination, but it can be a great story if done well.

Keep writing!
Miss-You-Too chapter 14 . 8/6/2009
Ah! I haven't reviewed in a long time sorry!

Em anyway great chapters. I must say I sure didn't expect this to happen. But surely once Lucifer finds out he'll come to earth to get Damien either way? Right? It can't be this easy...I guess I'll find out soon! Can't wait to!
kfjhbvasiuhvauvba chapter 14 . 8/6/2009
I always miss your author notes. Whenever I go to read it, you already took it down. But on another note, that was a huge time jump, but I thought this was a really good chapter. Once again, I like all the flashbacks. I think Lazaro or Joshua is a really cool demon-person guy. And your next story seems like it'll be a good one even though I don't even know what the summary or plot of it is. Update soon! Oh yeah, and I've kind of wondered, do you base your characters on actual people or something because their personalities seem so realistic, as if you base them on friends or something like that.

kfjhbvasiuhvauvba chapter 13 . 8/2/2009
I really liked this chapter, and you really got me when Azalea was about to tell Damien how she felt about him, but then was interrupted by him. Update soon please!

abcdefgh chapter 13 . 8/2/2009
It looks like Azalea's one step closer to unraveling the mystery of Damien's true identity. Can't wait to see her reaction when she finds out...and Satan's reaction when he learns that Damien let the cat out of the bag...

If you're going to be jumping forward in the story, please make sure that the month/time of year is clearly stated, so there's no confusion.

Keep writing!