Reviews for Kiss of Death
kfjhbvasiuhvauvba chapter 12 . 8/2/2009
That's such a sweet gift to get Azalea and their time together before her party was so cute. Hope you have fun on the rollercoasters, they're so much fun! And I thought Azalea saying the 'poutest cute' thing was adorable.

SeaJade Song chapter 8 . 8/2/2009
when the yawn bug thing happened i yawned to lol
kfjhbvasiuhvauvba chapter 11 . 8/1/2009
I wasn't really expecting them to kiss just yet, because then the story would end and I like there is still so much more you want to add or that's not how you want to end it. But I'll read the next chapter soon and I can't wait to read your next story, you should really give us a little summary of what it'll be about. I'm excited, I love your stories, even if you they last super long. And I was thinking, this story kind of reminds me of the other story you wrote, but took down after three or four chapters. But yeah, GREAT CHAPTER!

abcdefgh chapter 12 . 7/31/2009
Good chapter. The family reunion thing was a great idea and allowed for a lot of character interaction and development.

Just checking, in case I missed it before, but what is Azalea's birthdate? It's in April, right?...

You're afraid of heights? Me too! Rollercoasters are never pleasant for acrophobes...but you'll learn to put up with it, haha.

Keep writing!
chng234 chapter 12 . 7/31/2009
they r falling 4 each other.. daimien is so sweet to az.. but wat will happen when satan demand az's soul?
Alice The Walker chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
actually halloween wasn't made up by the companies. the way we celebrate it is, but it was originally All Hallow's Eve. It celebrated the harvest.
whispirit chapter 10 . 7/26/2009
I haven't been on.

In.

Forever.

I've missed Azalea and Damien and Amy and Brody and Abbey and Ethan and Larry and everyone else! :(

But! I'm back! Hooray!

And to tell you the truth, it was worth the wait. I came back to five (I think) new updates from you, and I was near tears. Excited tears! Then I freaking read as fast as I could, and now it is 1:30 AM because I reread chapters a lot of the time just to make sure I didn't miss anything.

Update SOON!

I will love you forever and ever if Damien goes to Heaven ;)

xx Kylie
Miss-You-Too chapter 10 . 7/25/2009
I loved the shit Damien got Brody, that was really funny. Liliana really is too adorable! Lol, can't wait to read more!
kfjhbvasiuhvauvba chapter 10 . 7/25/2009
That was too cute! Is there a picture of Delilah in the locket? I'm guessing Azalea will see a picture of her and freak out, if it is a picture of Delilah. Update soon!

abcdefgh chapter 11 . 7/25/2009
Okay. Just to clarify, how long will this hiatus be? A few weeks, months, or next year? I do not feel inclined to wait until Christmas or the new year for this story to continue. A suggestion: You could write the stories simultaneously, if it's not confusing. It's entirely your decision.
hyperpiggyblue chapter 11 . 7/25/2009
aw ( u noe i just remember u have the sae name as my friends XD
chng234 chapter 10 . 7/25/2009
az n damien r falling 4 each other...wat will happen tp amy? wil she meet a new guy?
abcdefgh chapter 9 . 7/23/2009
Interesting turn of events...I can see Azalea's emotional walls gradually coming down because of Damien, who is again showing that he is less of a demon than he is said to be and actually has a heart. The last sentence of the chapter makes me wonder what new twist will be thrown in next.
kfjhbvasiuhvauvba chapter 9 . 7/23/2009
Once again, I really like the idea of Azalea having her own comfort place and I like that it's at a tree in a big park. What a shock with Derricks return though, is he up to know good? Update soon!

Miss-You-Too chapter 9 . 7/23/2009
whoop! I kinda expected Derricks return, but definitely not him being engaged. I wonder if its a plan. Or mayme he was sent to watch on Damien! Bleh! I don't know, guess I'll have to find out.
100 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »