Reviews for The Vow
Guest chapter 3 . 8/19
meh. i'm not a huge fan of "orig'nally huge clubbing hidden slut changes by miraculous whatever" thing. sorry.
Crystal chapter 14 . 1/17
I just started reading this after I finished a trip on the lips, and I didn't realize it wasn't finished . I can't wait for your next update. This story is really good.
Mia chapter 14 . 5/3/2013
Please update :( this is like the best story ever! chapter 14 . 1/20/2013
ahh so I've read this a while back when you first started the story and I was looking through my favorites and remembered how much I loved this so I reread it just now and I cannot begin to tell you how amazing this story is! Will you be updating anytime soon? PLEASE say YES! No pressure or anything lol but I just love it so much I'd love to see an ending to it! :) well even if you don't finish it, it's still a great story!
daisyxduck chapter 14 . 1/18/2013
Hi, I know it's been a while since you updated this story, are you going to continue or are you done with it? Thanks
chibi-Clar chapter 14 . 1/3/2013
i love it!
its awesome!
will dell finally relize her loce for him? or if she does how will she react?!
cant wait for the next chapter!
Blink.Twice chapter 14 . 7/9/2012
I love this story! Please please please write more!
zodibear chapter 14 . 7/1/2012
I love this story! I hope you update soon!
Megan chapter 14 . 6/23/2012
Update! Updat! Update! :D

Fuelledbytea chapter 14 . 5/28/2012
This story's awesome! Would love to see it developed further :)
ChaEL16 chapter 3 . 5/9/2012
Can I take a guess, that those dreams are actually memories from that night she got wasted? Oh, I'm loving it! It adds a suspense really. Plus this story is really funny. :D
ColourCascade chapter 14 . 3/26/2012
Oh it's so cute! I like how this story is kinda unpredictable - I mean I have no idea what's gonna happen next so update again soon please!
theKnobblyKneedWriter chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Hahahah oh jeez, if the rest of the story is as good as the first chapter, you have me HOOKED my friend.
Iheartmyipod chapter 14 . 1/22/2012
Wooooooo! Go Dell!
CrazyCowgirl101 chapter 14 . 1/4/2012
Oh my goodness! You have to update soon! I really want to see what happens next ;)
645 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »