Reviews for The Vow
rosieroo chapter 11 . 5/6/2010
yayy! i do love updates! and she wants them to be together? why the sudden change? hopefully itll be in the next chapter!
Soen22 chapter 11 . 5/5/2010
hrm...well, it seems as if the way he talks all he wants to do is get in her pants and then get out of her life. Which I know is not how you want to portray him, the way he's so eager for him really makes him sound a tad douchey which I know is probably not the way you wanted to portray him.
scharlie18 chapter 11 . 5/5/2010
Oh, Mickey, what a pity

You don't understand

You take me by the heart

When you take me by the hand

Oh, Mickey, you're so pretty

thefrogsareattacking chapter 11 . 5/4/2010
O

Good chapter -D
iluvodie chapter 11 . 5/4/2010
dang it . i never expected the last part. :groans: i wanna read more. lol XD
queenehlana chapter 11 . 5/4/2010
:D aww! I'm so happy! Awesome chappie as usual! I can't wait til you update again!
maya chapter 11 . 5/4/2010
hi! I have to be honest, this wasn't really my favorite chapter. except the end. I liked the end.
findingguidance chapter 10 . 5/4/2010
It wouldn't let me review on the last chapter for some reason.

Anyway, I really enjoyed getting into clark's mind. I know he is dealing with some shady stuff from her memory loss, but I didn't really expect him to be such an ass... I dunno I guess I expected him to be less shallow, but of course he is in high school, lol.

guess this should be realistic ;-)
millienmile chapter 11 . 5/3/2010
Ugh i'm seriously running out the door to go to an exam so this is gonna be real quick. i like i like i like :P
Rainclouds and Sunbeams chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Sat down for ? hours to read all that is published so far. I problly should go do my homework.
shoe-aholic chapter 11 . 5/3/2010
i couldn't write a review normally because it says i've already written a review for this chapter S that's strange cos i really haven't but still, anyway, just wanted to say that i'm gald you updated! clark is really funny in this chapter- love it!

update!

xx
lostlette chapter 11 . 5/3/2010
o, wow.
renegade01 chapter 11 . 5/3/2010
that clark is a sneaky one... great story and i hope you update soon. ;)

for 11 chapters dude, you have a heck of a lot more reviews than most stories on here...
JustWords chapter 11 . 5/3/2010
Eek! such an awesome story, can't wait for more!
HoodedStellaish chapter 11 . 5/3/2010
Did you just call me invisible? Oh, HEL NO.

... :D Just kidding. Okay, so this story is TOTALLY amazing! Great job. Question! How many hits (on average) do you get when you update?

Fantastic! Keep it up!