Reviews for The Vow
Amanda S chapter 11 . 5/8/2010
Invisible no more! hello, hello I have to say that I am liking this story a lot except I am not all to excited about Clark's POV it doesn't seem in sync with the story and for some reason I find his thoughts are a bit jumbled and unorganized. But I do appreciate the change of pace in the story. I feel the initial plot of the story(dell's memory lapse) is sort of flagging. I only think this because there is a lot of her asking and wondering and Clark not telling but there is nothing to go on from there. I think some more subtle hints should be thrown in there like people she met from that night talking to her or her ex dropping a couple of hints. Other than that, I really do like this story, and I can't wait to read more!

P.S I am also a big, big fan of Just Mia and I would like to know the status on that story:D you are an amazing writer Koodos to you
fluff.flower chapter 11 . 5/7/2010
Haha, you caught me.
foodieriana chapter 11 . 5/7/2010
Aw man! You got me. I am one of your invisible readers... This chapter was good, but not one of my favorites. I didn't expect Clark's POV to sound like that, it surprised me, but I liked it. Boys will boys, I guess.
rosieroo chapter 11 . 5/6/2010
yayy! i do love updates! and she wants them to be together? why the sudden change? hopefully itll be in the next chapter!
Soen22 chapter 11 . 5/5/2010
hrm...well, it seems as if the way he talks all he wants to do is get in her pants and then get out of her life. Which I know is not how you want to portray him, the way he's so eager for him really makes him sound a tad douchey which I know is probably not the way you wanted to portray him.
scharlie18 chapter 11 . 5/5/2010
Oh, Mickey, what a pity

You don't understand

You take me by the heart

When you take me by the hand

Oh, Mickey, you're so pretty

thefrogsareattacking chapter 11 . 5/4/2010
O

Good chapter -D
iluvodie chapter 11 . 5/4/2010
dang it . i never expected the last part. :groans: i wanna read more. lol XD
queenehlana chapter 11 . 5/4/2010
:D aww! I'm so happy! Awesome chappie as usual! I can't wait til you update again!
maya chapter 11 . 5/4/2010
hi! I have to be honest, this wasn't really my favorite chapter. except the end. I liked the end.
findingguidance chapter 10 . 5/4/2010
It wouldn't let me review on the last chapter for some reason.

Anyway, I really enjoyed getting into clark's mind. I know he is dealing with some shady stuff from her memory loss, but I didn't really expect him to be such an ass... I dunno I guess I expected him to be less shallow, but of course he is in high school, lol.

guess this should be realistic ;-)
millienmile chapter 11 . 5/3/2010
Ugh i'm seriously running out the door to go to an exam so this is gonna be real quick. i like i like i like :P
Rainclouds and Sunbeams chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Sat down for ? hours to read all that is published so far. I problly should go do my homework.
shoe-aholic chapter 11 . 5/3/2010
i couldn't write a review normally because it says i've already written a review for this chapter S that's strange cos i really haven't but still, anyway, just wanted to say that i'm gald you updated! clark is really funny in this chapter- love it!

update!