Reviews for The Vow
Fuelledbytea chapter 14 . 5/28/2012
This story's awesome! Would love to see it developed further :)
ChaEL16 chapter 3 . 5/9/2012
Can I take a guess, that those dreams are actually memories from that night she got wasted? Oh, I'm loving it! It adds a suspense really. Plus this story is really funny. :D
ColourCascade chapter 14 . 3/26/2012
Oh it's so cute! I like how this story is kinda unpredictable - I mean I have no idea what's gonna happen next so update again soon please!
theKnobblyKneedWriter chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Hahahah oh jeez, if the rest of the story is as good as the first chapter, you have me HOOKED my friend.
Iheartmyipod chapter 14 . 1/22/2012
Wooooooo! Go Dell!
CrazyCowgirl101 chapter 14 . 1/4/2012
Oh my goodness! You have to update soon! I really want to see what happens next ;)
Ice Bubble chapter 14 . 12/30/2011
Awww! So cute!
catusi chapter 14 . 12/22/2011
i love this story, especially caiden. he is so adorable! *_*
ixdookiie chapter 14 . 11/8/2011
omg I love this story. *o* - how amazed I was when I read it. Can you update? Please? *bambi eyes*
Bandgeekclarinet14 chapter 14 . 10/29/2011
Please please please please please please please please please please please update this story. i love ALL of your work... but seriously.. I might just die if I never read the ending to this.

I have seriously fallen in love with all of your characters...

PLEASEEE... :)
notmuchbutlife24 chapter 14 . 10/9/2011
I LOVE THIS! please don't let them fight! that's too cliche and then I'll know that they'll end up together again! you know what would be awesome? STRING COMES TO LIFE! AND HE'S A HOT HUNK! LOLLL anyways love love love this!
notmuchbutlife24 chapter 14 . 10/9/2011
jasrub24 chapter 14 . 10/2/2011
OMG! I LUVVV THIS STORY! srry for the outburst kinda a romance addict. :P
HelloFasination chapter 14 . 9/25/2011
update!
OPatron chapter 14 . 9/10/2011
This story is freaking awesome. Update soon, please!
651 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »