Reviews for The Vow
ixdookiie chapter 14 . 11/8/2011
omg I love this story. *o* - how amazed I was when I read it. Can you update? Please? *bambi eyes*
Bandgeekclarinet14 chapter 14 . 10/29/2011
Please please please please please please please please please please please update this story. i love ALL of your work... but seriously.. I might just die if I never read the ending to this.

I have seriously fallen in love with all of your characters...

PLEASEEE... :)
notmuchbutlife24 chapter 14 . 10/9/2011
I LOVE THIS! please don't let them fight! that's too cliche and then I'll know that they'll end up together again! you know what would be awesome? STRING COMES TO LIFE! AND HE'S A HOT HUNK! LOLLL anyways love love love this!
notmuchbutlife24 chapter 14 . 10/9/2011
jasrub24 chapter 14 . 10/2/2011
OMG! I LUVVV THIS STORY! srry for the outburst kinda a romance addict. :P
HelloFasination chapter 14 . 9/25/2011
update!
Yeasayer chapter 14 . 9/10/2011
This story is freaking awesome. Update soon, please!
leavemeialone chapter 14 . 8/17/2011
I do hope you continue to update this. This is an awesome story. The way they had met was super cute. Then, she got super super drunk. I think he did have something to do with that. I keep thinking that he may have helped her out? The title of the next chapter kind of scares me, it seems like something really tense will come up. Maybe, a lot of things will be revealed, such as what had happened that night. She finally lets him in and now will she close herself in the next chapter over what may be revealed? Clark seems like a good guy. He kind of makes it sound like he paid for her lessons or something? Caiden is super super cute. It is so cute that he seems to have a crush on her. Clark seems to care about her and I hope their relationship works out well. I do hope that you continue updating.
antarah chapter 3 . 8/17/2011
OMYGOD. YOUR STORIES ARE AMAZING. But this one's a little short. :(
TasteTheFreakingRainbow chapter 14 . 8/16/2011
awesomeness xD
64ShatteredButterflys chapter 14 . 8/15/2011
Is it done or did you just leave it because this is really good !
AbbeyXD chapter 14 . 8/5/2011
aw cute story! love it! update soon please! :)
Tawny4eva chapter 14 . 7/8/2011
Holy crap this story is sooo good! im definitly adding this to my favorites since its pretty highup there on my "best stories ive read" list. I really really hopeyou havent given up on this story like i gave up on mine. This story is realy strong and has good potential, and im sure you could even get it published! Keep on keepin on, an please update soon!
queensarah1 chapter 14 . 7/2/2011
I LOVE IT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!
popsicle-stick26 chapter 14 . 6/23/2011
loooove this story:) is it finished though or not? I wasn't sure if that last chapter was the end or not? I think it would be good if you did another chapter in my opinion but I still love the story, you're a great author! x
643 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »