Reviews for The Vow
Tawny4eva chapter 14 . 7/8/2011
Holy crap this story is sooo good! im definitly adding this to my favorites since its pretty highup there on my "best stories ive read" list. I really really hopeyou havent given up on this story like i gave up on mine. This story is realy strong and has good potential, and im sure you could even get it published! Keep on keepin on, an please update soon!
queensarah1 chapter 14 . 7/2/2011
I LOVE IT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!
popsicle-stick26 chapter 14 . 6/23/2011
loooove this story:) is it finished though or not? I wasn't sure if that last chapter was the end or not? I think it would be good if you did another chapter in my opinion but I still love the story, you're a great author! x
ilikeeunicorns chapter 14 . 6/8/2011
Your story was amazing... Wow, I really hope that you update soon!
aina Mohsin chapter 14 . 5/14/2011
i so love your story, all of them! please oh please update..your writing was really good too, keep up the good work! xx
Vampireacademyrox chapter 14 . 5/3/2011
love it plz ud soon XD
Binkybaby chapter 14 . 4/24/2011
OMGOMOGOMGOMOMGOMGOMGOMG I FLIPPIN LOVED IT! WOO-WOO!
MidniteLayce chapter 14 . 4/14/2011
I am seriously loving this story. :) The characters are hilarious, lovable, and adorable. I love Caiden immensely; he's a cutie-pie! But I am not looking forward to when he finds out about Adele and Clark. :/ Clark is deliciously amusing, and how he managed to get Adele to open up was great to read. Adele has made me laugh more times than I can count. Haha The strength she carries herself with and the vulnerability she shows in front of Clark, Caiden, and String is a nice juxtaposition. Life is smooth sailing for her right now, and I found myself grinning in happiness for her throughout the last few chapters. All in all, I think you are a great writer, and I'm excited to continue reading and become a faithful fan of yours. ;)

~MidniteLayce
bridgettblah chapter 14 . 4/11/2011
Aw . Absolutely adorable xD Cant wait for more!
Alixermixer chapter 14 . 3/18/2011
I really like this story but I wonder what Clark meant when he said that I did this. Also I wonder what his game is?
Chickie chapter 9 . 3/3/2011
The Vow is better than doing homework. I should know, I'm ignoring my open book now :P I really like that you're becoming more descriptive, it helps me get lost in the story quicker :)
Chickie chapter 6 . 3/3/2011
I love this story so far. I wonder when Clark is going to tell her he took care of her that night.
Number One Dancing Queen chapter 14 . 2/13/2011
great chapter and update soon!
momo3069 chapter 14 . 2/2/2011
Hey!

I liked your story so far. keep going!
FictionObssessed chapter 14 . 1/26/2011
o i really like this story! :D

just wondering about the mystery of Adele's dad... ;)
646 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »