Reviews for The Vow
ilikeeunicorns chapter 14 . 6/8/2011
Your story was amazing... Wow, I really hope that you update soon!
aina Mohsin chapter 14 . 5/14/2011
i so love your story, all of them! please oh please update..your writing was really good too, keep up the good work! xx
Vampireacademyrox chapter 14 . 5/3/2011
love it plz ud soon XD
Binkybaby chapter 14 . 4/24/2011
OMGOMOGOMGOMOMGOMGOMGOMG I FLIPPIN LOVED IT! WOO-WOO!
MidniteLayce chapter 14 . 4/14/2011
I am seriously loving this story. :) The characters are hilarious, lovable, and adorable. I love Caiden immensely; he's a cutie-pie! But I am not looking forward to when he finds out about Adele and Clark. :/ Clark is deliciously amusing, and how he managed to get Adele to open up was great to read. Adele has made me laugh more times than I can count. Haha The strength she carries herself with and the vulnerability she shows in front of Clark, Caiden, and String is a nice juxtaposition. Life is smooth sailing for her right now, and I found myself grinning in happiness for her throughout the last few chapters. All in all, I think you are a great writer, and I'm excited to continue reading and become a faithful fan of yours. ;)

MidniteLayce
Bridgett-blah chapter 14 . 4/11/2011
Aw . Absolutely adorable xD Cant wait for more!
Alixermixer chapter 14 . 3/18/2011
I really like this story but I wonder what Clark meant when he said that I did this. Also I wonder what his game is?
Chickie chapter 9 . 3/3/2011
The Vow is better than doing homework. I should know, I'm ignoring my open book now :P I really like that you're becoming more descriptive, it helps me get lost in the story quicker :)
Chickie chapter 6 . 3/3/2011
I love this story so far. I wonder when Clark is going to tell her he took care of her that night.
Number One Dancing Queen chapter 14 . 2/13/2011
great chapter and update soon!
momo3069 chapter 14 . 2/2/2011
Hey!

I liked your story so far. keep going!
FictionObssessed chapter 14 . 1/26/2011
o i really like this story! :D

just wondering about the mystery of Adele's dad... ;)
Queen.Of.Cupcakes chapter 14 . 1/20/2011
:) Loved it:)
Ronnie.Meets.Paper chapter 14 . 1/17/2011
Aww that was so cute! Clark's POV! Triple AW! I wonder what's gonna happen next to Adelle...:)

Update soon!