Reviews for The Vow
leavemeialone chapter 14 . 8/17/2011
I do hope you continue to update this. This is an awesome story. The way they had met was super cute. Then, she got super super drunk. I think he did have something to do with that. I keep thinking that he may have helped her out? The title of the next chapter kind of scares me, it seems like something really tense will come up. Maybe, a lot of things will be revealed, such as what had happened that night. She finally lets him in and now will she close herself in the next chapter over what may be revealed? Clark seems like a good guy. He kind of makes it sound like he paid for her lessons or something? Caiden is super super cute. It is so cute that he seems to have a crush on her. Clark seems to care about her and I hope their relationship works out well. I do hope that you continue updating.
antarah chapter 3 . 8/17/2011
OMYGOD. YOUR STORIES ARE AMAZING. But this one's a little short. :(
TasteTheFreakingRainbow chapter 14 . 8/16/2011
awesomeness xD
64ShatteredButterflys chapter 14 . 8/15/2011
Is it done or did you just leave it because this is really good !
AbbeyXD chapter 14 . 8/5/2011
aw cute story! love it! update soon please! :)
Tawny4eva chapter 14 . 7/8/2011
Holy crap this story is sooo good! im definitly adding this to my favorites since its pretty highup there on my "best stories ive read" list. I really really hopeyou havent given up on this story like i gave up on mine. This story is realy strong and has good potential, and im sure you could even get it published! Keep on keepin on, an please update soon!
queensarah1 chapter 14 . 7/2/2011
I LOVE IT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!
popsicle-stick26 chapter 14 . 6/23/2011
loooove this story:) is it finished though or not? I wasn't sure if that last chapter was the end or not? I think it would be good if you did another chapter in my opinion but I still love the story, you're a great author! x
ilikeeunicorns chapter 14 . 6/8/2011
Your story was amazing... Wow, I really hope that you update soon!
aina Mohsin chapter 14 . 5/14/2011
i so love your story, all of them! please oh please update..your writing was really good too, keep up the good work! xx
Vampireacademyrox chapter 14 . 5/3/2011
love it plz ud soon XD
Binkybaby chapter 14 . 4/24/2011
OMGOMOGOMGOMOMGOMGOMGOMG I FLIPPIN LOVED IT! WOO-WOO!
MidniteLayce chapter 14 . 4/14/2011
I am seriously loving this story. :) The characters are hilarious, lovable, and adorable. I love Caiden immensely; he's a cutie-pie! But I am not looking forward to when he finds out about Adele and Clark. :/ Clark is deliciously amusing, and how he managed to get Adele to open up was great to read. Adele has made me laugh more times than I can count. Haha The strength she carries herself with and the vulnerability she shows in front of Clark, Caiden, and String is a nice juxtaposition. Life is smooth sailing for her right now, and I found myself grinning in happiness for her throughout the last few chapters. All in all, I think you are a great writer, and I'm excited to continue reading and become a faithful fan of yours. ;)

~MidniteLayce
bridgettblah chapter 14 . 4/11/2011
Aw . Absolutely adorable xD Cant wait for more!
Alixermixer chapter 14 . 3/18/2011
I really like this story but I wonder what Clark meant when he said that I did this. Also I wonder what his game is?
651 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »