Reviews for The Vow
Lea Lucarelli chapter 14 . 1/12/2011
Love love loved it.

As always.

Keep it coming, honey. :)
soap bubbles chapter 14 . 1/10/2011
aw so cute! well worth the wait! but hopefully not so long till the next. :)
iluvodie chapter 14 . 1/9/2011
dang. i forgot about this story! i love clark:]
ILveJcb chapter 14 . 1/9/2011
You're forgiven!

I miss this story. You really should update soon! Yes. I believe you should do that *wink*

Great update, by the way. I loved the chemistry.
Soen22 chapter 14 . 1/9/2011
Aw :) you did this so well, I'm a dancer myself and I've been in show closers before so I know how nerve-wracking it can be. I loved how you did it from Clark's POV in the audience and it seemed so real or at least it seems to line up my what my boyfriend claims to feel like when he watches me perform. So, yeah, amazing, good job!

-Soen
shoe-aholic chapter 14 . 1/9/2011
this was cute not much of adele but seeing clark's POV made up for it big-time!

x
Sweet-Teeth chapter 14 . 1/9/2011
Yay. Loved Clarkes pov!x
renegade01 chapter 14 . 1/9/2011
nicely done, i like the atmosphere you created and you described her dancing really well. great stuff. ;)
violet-eyez chapter 14 . 1/8/2011
can't wait for the next chapter...why was he bitter that he helped her achieve her draem?
Cassadaga chapter 14 . 1/8/2011
To be honest, I'm having troubles relating to your characters because of the long gaps between updates. It takes me a while to remember what's happened and stuff, and I didn't remember who Daniel was until just now. So, yeah, I just thought I'd let you know that..
Shewriteslove chapter 14 . 1/8/2011
Gah, i love your style of writing and i love this chapter and this story and ya! haha, its amazing:D
EmmaWoodhouse88 chapter 14 . 1/8/2011
That was so sweet! I love how he admired her like that. I'm soo glad you updated! And it's also q good thing that she gets along with her mothers boyfriend. I can't wait to see what happens next!
Erin DJ chapter 14 . 1/8/2011
It is definitely a treat. Clark's father is such a sap, I love it!
DoctorDanielle chapter 14 . 1/8/2011
this was really cute and thank you for Finally updating lol i'm glad you did i love this story
Only4Miken chapter 14 . 1/8/2011
The chapter was cute. It was kinda short though. I look forward to the next one. I'm missing the fluffy moments.
643 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »