Reviews for The Vow
NattieLove chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
um... OK..wow.. i loved the first chapter! its awesome.. plz write more? and.. yes, u shuld include an epi for atotl .. i would like an epi a lot! or u could do a continuation story.. about their trials in college.. :D
Masked Ducky chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Ice-cube? aka bad boy. Alright I can't wait to read more. You have me interested!
Dr. tobi Athins chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
I like how you started the beginning. It really pulled me in. Can't wait to see what happens. Update Soon!
lostlette chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
I like it.
Ultra Glacial Rose chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Hahaha I think I would probably pretend to pass out jsut so that i can lay on him.

XD
nopenadaziltch chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
i love this story! I think its adorable how she made the bear promise not to give love so easily and ends up cuddling with the lady bear. hilarious! great job hope theres more to come. D
xxo chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
HAHAA

DO CONTINUEE!lol
Lea Lucarelli chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Hahah, I love your accidental romances.

Everyone falling all over each other and falling in love.

Can't wait to see how this one turns out.

its cute so far.

And she sounds beautiful.
A.A.Ramirez chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
wow. your mind is amazing! i love the story. is the vow kind of where she promises her teddy bear she wont fall in love again or owon't get hurt or someting? Its really cool. I like it. i would fo sho read it if you continue! keep up the good work! :)
natmarie chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
I think this definately has potential. Good development of the main character. I'm interested to see where it goes. :D
Number One Dancing Queen chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
OMG! You got to put up the next chapter! I can't wait. I don't like the girl purple eyes at all. lol Update soon.
fluff.flower chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
im up for this story

it seems gud already
TwinkleHeart chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
cant wait for next chapter!
IHateMyLoveLife chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
There's a possiblity that the FLOOR could give out? I would quit right then and there. I'm sorry I wouldn't risk my life for a house.

Swine flu from nails? That is one heck of a retard. I have a feeling that I'm not going to like Purple Eyes.

That's going to be quite interesting to see how this goes with Mr. Ice Cube.
Ruby Kart chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Hey! This looks really good. Similar to your other story, and yet completely different. Both of your main characters find themsleves in an awkward position with the oposite sex by complete accident. I have a feeling this story isn't over yet.

Also, I love the beginning! You make it so sweet and lifelike. I mean, who hasn't had a crush on a teacher or camp counselor, or your friend in play school. It really sets the mood for the story, and by you giving us that background info, we already understand the characters POV. It looks really good. I hope you continue with this one and also with ATOTL. I really want to see what happens there.
651 | « Prev Page 1 .. 33 40 41 42 43 44 Next »