Reviews for The Vow
A.A.Ramirez chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
wow. your mind is amazing! i love the story. is the vow kind of where she promises her teddy bear she wont fall in love again or owon't get hurt or someting? Its really cool. I like it. i would fo sho read it if you continue! keep up the good work! :)
natmarie chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
I think this definately has potential. Good development of the main character. I'm interested to see where it goes. :D
Number One Dancing Queen chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
OMG! You got to put up the next chapter! I can't wait. I don't like the girl purple eyes at all. lol Update soon.
fluff.flower chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
im up for this story

it seems gud already
TwinkleHeart chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
cant wait for next chapter!
IHateMyLoveLife chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
There's a possiblity that the FLOOR could give out? I would quit right then and there. I'm sorry I wouldn't risk my life for a house.

Swine flu from nails? That is one heck of a retard. I have a feeling that I'm not going to like Purple Eyes.

That's going to be quite interesting to see how this goes with Mr. Ice Cube.
Ruby Kart chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Hey! This looks really good. Similar to your other story, and yet completely different. Both of your main characters find themsleves in an awkward position with the oposite sex by complete accident. I have a feeling this story isn't over yet.

Also, I love the beginning! You make it so sweet and lifelike. I mean, who hasn't had a crush on a teacher or camp counselor, or your friend in play school. It really sets the mood for the story, and by you giving us that background info, we already understand the characters POV. It looks really good. I hope you continue with this one and also with ATOTL. I really want to see what happens there.
Only4Miken chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Sounds great so far. Looks like it's going to be a fun read.
lulu.lemon chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Woo another story, i really like it so far!

And I'm not sure if this is a german name ;p but is her name Adelaide?"
aflores90 chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Hey. I liked it :). Can't wait for the next chapter.
Shewriteslove chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Kan kan! HAHA I LOVE THIS. whats her name? UPDATE
Iris101 chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
I like it
Hemii25 chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Ha, tribal dance, i laughed so hard at that! I really like this story and i hope you update soon!
643 | « Prev Page 1 .. 33 40 41 42 43