Reviews for The Lady or the Tiger? Alternate Ending
Guest chapter 1 . 4/9/2018
utruq2yrg8tp8euwtyv7uHUFGDSVGDSJGV;VJKSDLISH;DJSGHJDHfjhaf;khshgklhdfhgbh;iybu8967o4oniuo5n8oy4y7vr85ue7tyhpt yhiul4eyt47etrbliu4ytlegdusgjdhsughh ug hug hlhsghioer oeigkhsua;ahjghd hfjhjhgsjah jshs; ajhehgshfohsiua;hui iugfiuh oiogifi mjhynugbfcdrazwsrtgyhuj iushgdshgfdjbgfvbyyyykyy kygygygykbggbvgjt'ij iuwti'tgiyi'yfiqwy yqihfiohqqyu;dih hguhduighsi ufg;ghu uyfuahgul ugysuiyg sygiusi giusyu;ygius u;yguery;giygreiu;; aury g;aayuieygeiuygiuyeagiu;uy guayguaiy;egy ueyagu;eyg ;gyaryguayueyiugy efugyueyguiryiugyieugyieru rygieryiuygueheiugyy ueyfiuyguiydrigudguidfhgjdfu iur giurhugihrghu 9ruh oi htgtrhgoihroghofidgio g ihioehfiodhgidh orgiohodihgiodfiohdfoibhf i ig dfhbihhiohnbnvkfdbndfbvjdflkjk 9wfuiayioyfhi'dshviush hsfhaiufshfiusfah gfagfsgagbutaf gfiugauitfusagfuatsfu ghfgsigfisfiusfgs aufghuigfasiutfpuaigfilaut usuatspuguapuf tafuaitiugfsa pgfpiuaspgfieyrpq hug 8yw[gwiwyf9w[ wafwaygfywp bw yew8t 89yew 89gwyg8 fiaitw ...
Jason Carswell chapter 1 . 10/26/2015
Naaaah, that was a little too rough
Rebecca Cool chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
Ahhhhhhh! They all died!
kenna chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
I like this ending but i honestly don't think the princess would have give the damsel the satisfaction of winning. I don't believe that she would let the man she loved live with a woman she hated. She is too jealous and her semi-barbaricness would come out and to watch someone die, with pain.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
omg had me like nooooo
youradick chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
stupid bitch i need to copy and paste this fucking fag
Zelda chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
wow...this is good
JJJ chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Nice story!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
then
MI chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
I truly loved your ending. Congradualtions!
isaac chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
this is a very good ending. i expected for the princess to tell the servant to go to the door with the tiger, but this puts a twist on the ending nobody would expect
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Great ending. I wish I could steal it for myself!
You're a very creative writer . Well done :)
mawj chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
AMAZING BEUTIFULLY WRITTEN!
qurtaz chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Is this real
Darie Calendo chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
I didn't get it?

I just only need 1 answer not to long my question is ''Does the boy die or married the Maiden?''
45 | Page 1 .. Last Next »