Reviews for The Cleaner
mia5081 chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
I totally loved this story. I love that she ended up Anton, who-despite the fact that you can certainly tell he loves her-isn't blatant about his emotions. I couldn't picture Maria (hehe, that's my name!) with a guy who was all, "I love you!" in the first two minutes...not sure if that makes any sense.

Anyhow, great job )

~Mia
Hopelessly Cliche chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
That was brilliant. I honestly loved it!

The relationships seemed so real.

A truly great job! D

HC

xx
anitsirK chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Brilliant again. :) Though I have to say, this one's storyline echoes the other fiction, James wants a puppy, quite a bit. Just a thought.
annoyance chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Brilliantly written! I loved this story!
Katie-Maude chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
I really liked this. I think the problem with a lot of one shtos is that everything happens too quickly. This seemed natural. I was worried when I saw how close to the end that the ending would be lacking. It wasn't the ending suited the story perfectly and was believeable.
Simple and Sweet chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
cute XD
Katsuya chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Wow.

Not what I expected, but even better than my first impressions from your title and summary.

I absolutely loved this one-shot; you moved throughout the plot in such a seamless manner that it seemed, to me, over too quickly. And you style differs from that of others: you show Anton to be, yes, a good man, but a man with his own problems and bad habits. The way you wrote Maria was both realistic and heartbreaking all at once; and finally when they came together, you knew that they understood one another as true, and equal partners who cared deeply for each other.

A perfect mix of realism and the romance the reader craves. Well done! I would love to have seen this longer, or with a sequel.
dreamsbecomereality chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
You are a very good writer and I hope you continue to write. If you didn't it would be a waste of talent. :)
LaLa chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
This was really good. I totally loved it. I really enjoyed how Anton was always there to help her. I would love to read more about what happens between them and maybe a scene where Anton beats the crap out of Steve. I enjoy the chemistry between Maria and Anton. This was also very well written and has a good flow to it. Great story.
futureauthor852 chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Ah that was so sweet! I loved it, what a great job! ~Angela
LondonLi chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Loved this! They were different, which is very refreshing! And it would be interesting to see their relationship a couple of months down the road. Any thought about a sequel?
41 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3