Reviews for When I Grow Up
Wildblumen chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Awesome and impressive. They both deserved to live. The parts of the story are well-organized which made the events of the story attractive and interesting.

Keep your good work up.

Wildblumen
westcoastishome chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
so yeh this is like the like bomb like ass like story like ever! and if i ever do that again you have full permion to torment me about docters for one min! mwhahahahahaha! i loved this story justin was the shit!and he was shorter then me! so happy! but amt is pretty cool excpt for the fact that he is just under 6 fucking feet! but thank god that he is not a doctor and doesnt have a spider for a pet! hahahahaha i am so random! guess what guess what? CHIKEN BUT! hahaha im not that hungry even though i usly come over and go stright to your fridge and ask whats for whatever meal im there for. but you know you love me. i told breanna about that whole me and brandon thing with the girlfriend and the money and the bars and shoping and she can defintly see it and that was during when we meet that 8 year old and his friends that were talking about screwing us! ahhahaha! we also so logan at the feild i swear everywhere i go he is there! i saw him last weekend he practise with me i mean come on i think he is like staking me! ok im going to go and read some of your other stories but not before i go and get us some chips to eat! ahahahahahah ok peace out even though im at your house! !
iluvacting1992 chapter 1 . 7/11/2009