Reviews for What she REALLY said
Joseph Knox chapter 14 . 3/26/2013
I know you dislike this story, but you have to look not at what it is but what it was supposed to be. You have good characters, great dialogue (both internal and external) and a very good sense of flow/tension. This is a great example of what kind of writing you're capable of. Sure, it's older and outdated, but you can make it better. Sure, the plot may seem silly now that you're looking back, but you can rework it. It's obvious that at one time you liked this story, not only because of the word count but also because of the complex and creative nature of what I just read. You should write more, if not more of this than more of something.
Joseph Knox chapter 12 . 3/26/2013
This chapter, being mostly dialogue, accomplishes a lot. Also, I like the drunken talk of Prince. Something I've never been very good at doing.
Joseph Knox chapter 6 . 3/26/2013
Dainty is a great character lol.
Joseph Knox chapter 3 . 3/26/2013
The relationship between the boy and the girl is actually kinda neat. They have a good dynamic going on, and while, yes, this particular relationship combo may be a bit played out, this still feels real and genuine and somehow new.
Joseph Knox chapter 2 . 3/26/2013
I like the inner dialogue. It reveals a lot about the character and even makes her feel more real. It shows that she has different sides to her personality, and that those sides are at conflict.
Joseph Knox chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
I like how it opens with a small simple poem that carries the idea or theme of the work to come.
Disney Is Hardcore chapter 10 . 2/16/2011
The part about the hobo's greasy hair made me gag a bit. But other than the uncleanliness of that, i like this story. Especially her inner arguments. They're funny. And how Prince Prick is nice to everyone but her.
unraveling every word chapter 14 . 12/10/2010
Ooh, I love this! This is the third time I have read it haha. Update soon! :) I can't wait to read more
Into the Sunshine chapter 14 . 8/26/2009
Heh. I write in History.

Fantastic chapter.

I'm morbidly curious as to what will happen with the whole "Lizzy" fandango and such.

Anypoop, I think I'm going to go re-read this chapter. I really like it.:D
Into the Sunshine chapter 13 . 8/15/2009
Really, really, really great chapter.

That little hand holding part made me melt a little...

I really can't wait to see how the rest of the story pans out :D
Into the Sunshine chapter 12 . 8/15/2009
That is so sweet. I don't think I've ever read a "drunken" scene that I've enjoyed so much:D
zeck-zeecola8 chapter 12 . 8/11/2009
I really liked this chapter. It was amazing. I am astounded at the descriptions and imagery in this story. It is really well written. I love the emotions and personalities of the characters.
zeck-zeecola8 chapter 11 . 8/11/2009
This chapter was unbelievably funny. I really liked it. I can't wait to read the next chapter. It really is amazing. I like the characters alot. This is a great story.
zeck-zeecola8 chapter 10 . 8/11/2009
I really like this story. It seems to be really good. I like the characters alot and I am really connecting to it. I like the differences as well. I can't wait to read more.
zeck-zeecola8 chapter 9 . 8/11/2009
Well, I liked this chapter. I like the descriptions and the details. I like how everything is turning out. I like how almost each chapter switches off, from the park to her family. I am curious to know what it's like from Justin's point of view. Have you ever thought about that?
37 | Page 1 .. Last Next »