Reviews for What she REALLY said
zeck-zeecola8 chapter 8 . 8/11/2009
I like this. This chapter is funny. I can see her mother as a demon, it's quite trippy. Like if you've seen one missed call, and they have the weird faces. Or even Evanescence's music video going under. If not, you should watch it and see what I am talking about. I can see that on her mother's face. This chapter was great.
zeck-zeecola8 chapter 7 . 8/11/2009
I liked this chapter. I am very curious to find out what happens in the following chapters. I like how Justin is humorous but seen as a jerk. Many of the things he says are hilarious when reading, but if the readers were put into Adrianne's shoes, they would not be laughing. It takes talent to accomplish it. I see some strong potential in this story and I like the story line. These chapters are short and simple, yet interesting and they keep me wanting to read more.
zeck-zeecola8 chapter 6 . 8/10/2009
I think it's not very nice to leave a cliffhanger. lol. No this chapter was excellent. I loved it. I like the suspense building up at the end of it. I can't wait to read more. This chapter makes me want to read the rest of the story. Great chapter. Like the descriptions of the hobo, they were well put together. I could picture it happening and see all the details as well as feel the emotions in the park air. This was amazing.
zeck-zeecola8 chapter 5 . 8/10/2009
Ah, this chapter was better. I liked the part where the hobo came in. It's quite amazing really, the descriptions you've put in here are excellent. I really enjoyed this story and chapter. And as I get reading I hope to see some more interference between Prince and Adrianne.
zeck-zeecola8 chapter 4 . 8/10/2009
I found this chapter a bit boring. I don't know what it is supposed to be, a filler, or an explanation, or maybe a confession. It bored me a bit, it was well written just needs more in it. Although I still like her emotions involved.
zeck-zeecola8 chapter 3 . 8/10/2009
I like how the chapters are a little short, but long enough to get you through the story. I am liking the characters and the descriptions. They are simple, yet exciting and very picturesque. I like how it is turning out. Great chapter.
zeck-zeecola8 chapter 2 . 8/10/2009
This is interesting. I saw a really good point with the haven in the park thing. It is so true, and it took forever for me to see it. I go to the park by my house so much, we live in the mountains. And well you don't care, but anyway good story. I like it.
zeck-zeecola8 chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
This sounds like some humor and romance ready to explode. I am liking it so far.
Into the Sunshine chapter 11 . 8/10/2009
God, you're funny. I haven't been able to get to a pooter for a few days, so I was -really- pleasantly surprised when I saw that you had not one, but TWO new chapters up:D

I really do love the inner conversations Addy has with herself. It makes me feel better about myself ;D

Anyhoo, I'm off to read the next instalment of theese here lurvely story.
Sucker for a broken promise chapter 12 . 8/10/2009
Amazing, great call on Nevershoutnever" by the way, I'm going to have it in my head now.

This story is immense, I can not point out a flaw.
HardKoreGlamourx chapter 11 . 8/10/2009
omg! you're waiting till tomorrow to post an other chapter Ö

that's just plain old mean! *enter pout face here*
Into the Sunshine chapter 10 . 8/8/2009
Oh! Trouble in paradise, eh? Not that that's unusual.

I have a Prince Prick too. Although, just like in your case, he's not mine. Still a prick though.

We have this ongoing unspoken competition to beat each other and make the other look like a loser. It's surprisingly satisfying when you beat a moron in a staring contest while a teacher is yelling at you both for dress code infringements.

Anyway, great chapter, as usual.:D :D
flunkybubbleshorts chapter 9 . 8/5/2009
I don't think i've reviewed.. and i've been reading since the last few chapters.. sorry :)

I liked the chapter... and how you reveal some new stuff every time!

Keep writing.. I hope you DO update :)

Sukanya
Into the Sunshine chapter 9 . 8/5/2009
I am actually shocked that this story doesn't have like, a million reviews by now.

God, I love Justin. And Dainty, who for some reason, reminds me of Hagrid.

Please update soon. This story just made my day. :D:D:D
HardKoreGlamourx chapter 8 . 8/3/2009
cute story

it's really fun to read D

keep up the good work