Reviews for Story of a Girl
BrownEyedBlondie chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
So I just finished reading this story and I felt like I really, really needed to review. To anyone who reads this: WARNING: This story is super amazing and very addicting, make sure you have a lot of free time before you start it! I can honestly say now that I've lost sleep due to the fact that I was reading, that doesn't happen ever. That's how good this story is. I laughed numerous times at the funny things Sid had to say and wanted to punch the wall when her and Nate wouldn't just hook up and admit their feelings. This story has twists and turns through Sid's unbridled emotions and Ron's or Arianna's big surprise. All in all this is one of the best fanfiction stories I've read in a while and while it did remind me of She's The Man I think this would be way more successful if made into a movie. It's funnier and has a better plot. Sorry this is so long, thanks dolphinmoongoddess for writing an absolutely fantastic story!
Amelie Grey chapter 25 . 7/25/2013
I have followed this story all the way through, and what can I say other than it's been fantastic.
There have been times when I've thought it would never get finished, but you pulled through, dolphinmoongoddess, and have given us a story that we can return to and continue to adore.
Your characters are incredibly well-developed, and your insights into their personalities very astute. I loved wondering what would happen between Sid and Nate next, whether they would ever get together... whether Mike was 'the one' for her. It was a blast.
I hope you feel like you can spin off from this and develop the Lewisverse, perhaps Neal? Hell, Sonny? You've got potential stories there, anyway.
Thank you for giving us a brilliant, engaging, well-written, lovable piece of fiction.
Amelie x
Damon Salvatore chapter 25 . 7/3/2013
YES! you updated, it has been a really long time. Its been a great ride. :)
Persephone95 chapter 25 . 6/26/2013
Thank you. I have been with this story from the beginning and its an obsession. Everytime i got the notification that u wrote i was super excited. I love the ending, happiness at last.
Guest chapter 24 . 5/28/2013
Cant wait fir the ending.
Guest chapter 24 . 3/10/2013
Run Really?
HerMajestytheKing chapter 24 . 1/24/2013
Good god, I'm not even sure who I want her to end up with! Why must there be so many hot guys in this story? :P Love it though, keep writing xx
swims-with-fishes-42 chapter 23 . 1/16/2013
I'm so glad you're back! It's great to be reading this story again. I hope you keep it going.
Damon Salvatore chapter 24 . 1/11/2013
love it!
princessbloom29 chapter 7 . 1/9/2013
This is the most amazing booook ever
princessbloom29 chapter 5 . 1/8/2013
its amazing
Persephone95 chapter 24 . 1/6/2013
Thank you! Finally, no offense. This was the first story i read on foction press and it has kept me a firm believer that i can come here and be entretained. This story was present on mind for a long time and i didnt believe it when i saw the notification on my email. I am so happy, i like this chapter very much (that kiss was so perfet) and i hope i wont have to wait so long for a new chapter
ecstatic-craze chapter 23 . 12/22/2012
Yes I read and it was awesome! :D
Can't wait for more awsomeness..
ColourCascade chapter 23 . 8/5/2012
I like the story although at the start Nate seems pretty immature for how bad-boy he is supposed to be but it is cute :)
IpiRayan chapter 23 . 7/15/2012
Sorry I am too lazy to log in but you've done a wonderful job with these last few chapters.
And by the way- I am extremely jealous of your trip to Spain and the following romance... if that's not too terribly awkward to say... :/
186 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »