Reviews for Confessions, Book Two
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2020
I don't see any more parts to this story. Is it somewhere else I can read? I'd be more than happy to pay for it lol.
Cassy not Cassie chapter 7 . 11/28/2011
i cheered when i found out it was Oliver and not Griffin. Fucking. Cheered. god i love Oliver. not in real life, of course. I'd try ta beat the shit outta him in real life *and fall miserably* But anyways...uh...oh yeah. I love how real all your characters are
Cassy not Cassie chapter 2 . 11/28/2011
*sobs dramatically* b-b-b-b-b-but! *sob* eh...i knew they wouldn't last long -.- first love never lasts~ almost never~ heh... *sobs* i wonder how Oliver is gonna react...hmmmmm...
Angelxoxo13 chapter 21 . 5/25/2011
:'(
Angelxoxo13 chapter 20 . 5/25/2011
:'(
Angelxoxo13 chapter 19 . 5/25/2011
Never I imagine that Dot's that selfish! Poor Essie. :'(
Angelxoxo13 chapter 7 . 5/24/2011
Geez! Just a sentence! A sentence! And I really hate that Zared! He's soo full of himself! Stuck up !
Angelxoxo13 chapter 6 . 5/24/2011
I think Oliver's a male prostitute! A male whore. Lol.
Angelxoxo13 chapter 5 . 5/24/2011
Poor Dot. :'( . The airport part is soo Hollywood. :)
Angelxoxo13 chapter 4 . 5/24/2011
Can't he like sell his work on streets perhaps. I'm sure these tourists would like to buy it. Even put a gallery shop you know. In that 3 weeks I'm sure he can get what he want. Or even put that on ebay or something.
Angelxoxo13 chapter 2 . 5/24/2011
You know, sometime last year I watched these tv bout a gay man and his ex partner. He the gay man, I don't remember his name, :) . It's USA tv programmed, at Hollywood, somewhere over there, he bought a house, then renovated it, then sell it w much higher price. I'm not talking bout these men. It's just there is this house, he done renovated it, when he, the cameramen and crews walked around. Then...there! I saw no trees there! Never I before watching a tv show and I feel suffocating! I live in Borneo where there is plenty of greenery, there? I saw nothing just red dusk! Anyway! Dot's got into argument. :( I can see a lil changes of the twins now.
Angelxoxo13 chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Geez! That's Zader quite arrogant. I meant Dot introduced him into the band and landed him as a singer. Can't he like, thankful? At least like Essie's, he's not that bad. :-/
Gwengwel chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
I knew it!

I hate that when I'm right about bad thing!

I'm suppose to be a good spouse now and clean the house presently but I can't let Dot like that. I must know what happen next.

So, if my hubby divorce me because I failed at my wifes duties, it's going to be your fault. Nah!

Loll
Fromzeheart14 chapter 20 . 1/21/2011
So...i wasn't gonna review until I was finished reading because...yeah, but I just had to intervene and say:

WHY

This chapter literally had me BAWLING. Seriously. Your characters/ stories are so ...i dont know...real? The characters are super easy to get attached to :(

and btw I was thinking today and i don't know if you'e the kind of person that associates songs with stories and characters or whatnot, but if you get a chance you should look up the song

"F**king Perfect" by P!nk. I feel like it fits eddie and peaches' story really well.
BlueLily22 chapter 5 . 11/21/2010
OMG! I just love your story, it's awsome! I can't stop myself from reading!
114 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »