Reviews for Wolfing Around
Chocolate Moonlight chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Hey don't want to be a flamed but this story already exists word for word on maybe write ur own stuff in future :)
seek a neurologist chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
What the f**k? There's a reason people are on FICTIONPRESS and not FANFICTION...because this website is created for original works, meaning not this story.

By the way, why bother reading Twilight and THEN writing a story about it? I mean, assuming you comprehend anything you read, you would know that the book is crap. Plot is semi-decent but that doesn't pertain to the actual craft of writing. It is not a good novel.
LilGannush chapter 14 . 2/27/2010
can you please please update! i luv ur version of twilight! can't wait until the next chapter! :)
LilGannush chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
y haven't u updated in a long time... :(
baby-gurl88 chapter 14 . 10/9/2009
Love the story MORE PLEASE
anita darling chapter 14 . 9/1/2009
Hey :)

I enjoyed reading this, so thanks for writing. I'm going to subscribe, so if this story ever gets removed from FP because it is actually a FanFiction, and should probably be on FF, could you email me? :P

Oh, and, is this the end of the story - or is there more?

Anita.
dancer-bailey chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Hey I just wanted to let you know that this sounds like a great story but you need to be on fanfiction. I'm sure people would love to read it there but they'll kick you off for posting it here...
SerenityFlame chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Wrong site hun. You're lookin for . this site is for original stories with your own characters and plot. I know it kind of seems like a contradiction since nothin is really original anymore, but I'm letting you kno before your stories are taken down or you loose your account. There are a lot of fan sites out there for twilight who'd probably be more than willing to put your stories up. But your not going to get much use here since not many people are lookin to read twilight fanfics here. Gl with your writing.
dreamercrys chapter 14 . 7/12/2009
I love it! They make me laugh so much I cry! I am glad Rylan took being an Imprint so well. I can't to see how Bella is going to catch Collin and Brady "going at it" just to prove her point... I hope that when she does she will have her camera with her so she can have some good blackmail...hehehe... Can't wait for more!
dreamercrys chapter 12 . 7/12/2009
I love it I love it I love it! This is so awesome! I can't wait for more... I am so glad she finally gave in to Sam... I hope that Kim will be able to seduce Jared... Hehehehehe... Can't wait for more!