Reviews for Serenading Selina Sorrentino
Dynamite on Cure chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Well, that was, um... Anti-cliche?
Double negatives and we don't know what the last sign said (unless it was the arrow).
APassionForReadingAndWriting chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
I love this story! :D
writing-to-fill-the-emptiness chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
aww, that was so sweet :) well done! :)

much love

-c-
TinySliceOfHeaven chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
that was so. the cutest thing ever. That's all I've got to say. 3
tiiinam chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
had to be your 300 review! I looooove this. and kinda hate it too. because it's kinda sad! ok nice :-)
TheBatismyMan chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
BAHAHAHA. I LOVE YOUR STORIES. SO ENLIGHTENING. You're AWESOME \m/
KEEP WRITING PLEASE
Sarah Spafford chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
I love and hate how that ended. Consider this my "like".
matina chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
I obliously didn't notice the not and I was like "Whaaaaaaat?" and I was tryings to figure out whether the story had another chapter or was left incomplete ...(I was pretty angry)and then I went to reviews where very nice people explain somehow..how things really are...(thank god!)
bombshellbecky chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
ooohhhh mmmyyyy gooossshhhh this is so cute! so, so, so freaking cute! You are an amazing writer, like rediculously amazing, you are now my idol, just letting you know...
color outside the lines chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
I'm going to be honest. I had a dumb blonde moment at the end and was like, "How could she say no! Wait he said not..so does that mean it was reversed..." Yeah, that went on for like a couple of minutes...I liked his big finale. It was really cute!
foxyricanlady chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Awww I love this so sweet and romantic. It was great.
Edna-Mode413 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
cliched but with a twist
dandylion chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Awww, wasn't that just the most adorable thing I've read?

I loved, loved, LOVED it, especially the dialogue! The way they were all cleverly placed, and flowed really well.

And his promposal. Gosh, you had me squealing like Honey and Kayla.

Can't wait to hear more from you
aria's melody chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Discovered this little gem by accident & read it in one sitting. Definitely not your typical love story. There's some clich├ęs in there, but the plot itself is not cliche (if that makes sense). I like how despite all the trouble Carter goes through to win her over, Selina still refuses him in the end. And I absolutely LOVE the irony behind his last name. It really reflects his personality & at the same time reiterates the struggles he faces with wooing Selina. Overall, a splendid job. Bravo!

aria's melody
Lady Katreina chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAH!
I like that it is from his perspective and for me the change from when I tolerated him to when I liked him as a main character was when he suddenly got the idea for "proposing" while with his sister and her friend XD (Oh Honey and Kayla... What a duo, what a pair,)
And what a story you have here. Mm. Your style be superb, dear.
I had no idea what his plan was even though I may have read this story before. I was very anxious to know what was up. And in regards to what she likes so much, what he did really was the perfect answer.

But an hour?! Really?