Reviews for Serenading Selina Sorrentino
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11
I should have listen to the warnings... This is too much for me and for my heart... The 11:11 did it.
guest chapter 1 . 3/26
Thank God!
Dynamite on Cure chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Well, that was, um... Anti-cliche?
Double negatives and we don't know what the last sign said (unless it was the arrow).
APassionForReadingAndWriting chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
I love this story! :D
writing-to-fill-the-emptiness chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
aww, that was so sweet :) well done! :)

much love

-c-
TinySliceOfHeaven chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
that was so. the cutest thing ever. That's all I've got to say. 3
tiiinam chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
had to be your 300 review! I looooove this. and kinda hate it too. because it's kinda sad! ok nice :-)
TheBatismyMan chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
BAHAHAHA. I LOVE YOUR STORIES. SO ENLIGHTENING. You're AWESOME \m/
KEEP WRITING PLEASE
Sarah Spafford chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
I love and hate how that ended. Consider this my "like".
matina chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
I obliously didn't notice the not and I was like "Whaaaaaaat?" and I was tryings to figure out whether the story had another chapter or was left incomplete ...(I was pretty angry)and then I went to reviews where very nice people explain somehow..how things really are...(thank god!)
bombshellbecky chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
ooohhhh mmmyyyy gooossshhhh this is so cute! so, so, so freaking cute! You are an amazing writer, like rediculously amazing, you are now my idol, just letting you know...
color outside the lines chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
I'm going to be honest. I had a dumb blonde moment at the end and was like, "How could she say no! Wait he said not..so does that mean it was reversed..." Yeah, that went on for like a couple of minutes...I liked his big finale. It was really cute!
foxyricanlady chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Awww I love this so sweet and romantic. It was great.
Edna-Mode413 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
cliched but with a twist
dandylion chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Awww, wasn't that just the most adorable thing I've read?

I loved, loved, LOVED it, especially the dialogue! The way they were all cleverly placed, and flowed really well.

And his promposal. Gosh, you had me squealing like Honey and Kayla.

Can't wait to hear more from you
306 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »