Reviews for Serenading Selina Sorrentino
jiali18 chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Omg...this one-shot made me squeal so badly... And it made a ridiculously large grin appear on my face. Haha, man it made me happy. :D And it was so original, which is totally ironic because cliches were such a main theme of this story. You know what part I loved the most? How he made Selina walk towards him on that football field and you incorporated the yard lines. SO creative and , again, I squealed so badly when she "slowly, but steadily, crossed the forty-nine yard mark." AH! Okay let me calm down now. I just love reading well-written cheesy stuff. And, oh yeah, "She's all that" is one of my FAVORITE chick flicks of all time, muahahah.
JamieBell chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
"And you are my nerd." *whispers* I want to be someone's nerd.

Oh, this was great! And I loved the double negative at the end. Brilliant. :)
Raux chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
There is one line that sticks out to me and makes me laugh every time I think about it.

"And what am I? A death sentence?" Ha! I don't know why it makes me laugh so much, but it's just simply genius!

This was awesome, Vena. I loved it! What a way to work up a cliché.

Fantastic job, D

-Jen
Aurora Corona chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
SO VERY CUTE!

I love how you included all these cliches and stuff, that was SO sweet! Especially the last bit, when she answered 'no' to that funny-structured question :D

Lol, Carter is so sweet :D
Tristanlover11 chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
I about had a heartache when Carter started revealing those cardboard cards. Jesus. And Kayla's comments about Carter "enjoying" himself...Bahahaha. Priceless.

Fluff or no fluff, this was another wonderful one-shot! And not to be an ass-kisser or anything, but your stories are probably my favorites on fictionpress. (:

O

P.S. Another great pick-up line? "Are you wearing space pants, because, baby, your ass looks out of this WORLD!"
Terras1fan chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Aw, McQuinn gave me this link because I'm a sucker for any story with notes/notecards/et cetera, and so I just wanted to let you know that I loved it. Especially the line: "Will you not do the honor of attending prom with me?"

(Also I do not think you know who I am, but hey, that's how things work. Some people know you, some people don't. XD)

- Terra
Katie-Maude chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Okay, for pure fluff this was really good and I'm not usually into pure fluff. It was sweet and simple and yet somehow more believeable than any of the clichés mentioned. I really liked it.
Noie chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Loved this! I hope you write more like this soon.
funnybizness chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
aw that was reallycute
zoule chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Cute and funny and just plain perfect!
koerle chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
This story is fluffy indeed. But also cute and a great read! :)
aisha001 chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
aw that was soo cute!
AJ southern chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
I *dig it*... :P
Daphne.Claire chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
that was soo cute. abso-f*cking-lutely adorable.
mistariapotter chapter 1 . 7/12/2009