Reviews for Serenading Selina Sorrentino
Lady Katreina chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAH!
I like that it is from his perspective and for me the change from when I tolerated him to when I liked him as a main character was when he suddenly got the idea for "proposing" while with his sister and her friend XD (Oh Honey and Kayla... What a duo, what a pair,)
And what a story you have here. Mm. Your style be superb, dear.
I had no idea what his plan was even though I may have read this story before. I was very anxious to know what was up. And in regards to what she likes so much, what he did really was the perfect answer.

But an hour?! Really?
newone chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
i want a cartter lovegood. loved the posters
CrazyYeah chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
This was sooo sweet!
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
What the hell? Why didn't she say yes? F*ck! He went to all that trouble and she said no?
Well, it was really cute and funny, anyways.
Linda chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
OMG! OMGOMGOMGOMG! This was seriously an amazingly adorable and sweet piece of fluff! I loved the list of cliches; it was so fun to picture Carter revealing them one by one. And I love love love how he phrased the last question...ahhh, just so cute! :P
AlmostGenius chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
This was so cliche, yet uncliche, and... SO MANY FEELINGS! It's so sweet that Carter would try that hard to win over Selina. This made me laugh and cry and feel! And don't think I didn't realize his last name was Lovegood (*cough* Harry Potter *cough*). You're an amazing author, and this was an amazing oneshot :)
Dandy352 chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Gosh I LOVE IT! :D
Derpina96 chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
are you freacking kidding me ... you could've just finished with a yes and made it a one shot but of course you HAD to be a tease!
Chakara1winxclub chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
love ur story
Ira Lea chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Awww, pseudo-sad ending is adorable! Love all the cards, by the way! Too cute!
whatthegreencarrot chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
AWWWW THAT'S SO... Well, I dunno what it is, but it's something beautiful.

HEH, Kayla and Honey! The younger versions...hurhur. I loved it, loved it, loved it.
You say No chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
I. Love. You.
heal me forever chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
man u killed me wid squeals nd giiggles FANGIRL love to d stry amazing job :)
Bear104 chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
So sweet! Every girl want a guy like this!
Peachy-09 chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
An explosion of cliches and you delivered it beautifully so that it was one helluva unique read. Stunning.
305 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »