Reviews for Serenading Selina Sorrentino
cintia6458 chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Ooooh, the feelings. I love you and I hate you because you nearly made me cry! How I wish that had happened to me. Loved this story so so so so much.
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Hey! I am here to share some exciting news! This story was added to the One Shot category over on A Drop of Romeo! :)

Here's the Review:

"Helen Thinks: In “Serenading Selina Sorrentino”, we witness how you write cliché right thanks to Vena Cava’s wicked writing skills.

It’s the cliché where the popular guy decides he’s going to go after the nerdy girl but there’s a twist – despite knowing that he knows she likes him, she’s still flat out refusing to go out with him. That’s right; our beloved heroine is standing her ground. Instead of giving up, our hero does some research and finds out that the girl of his dreams is a fan of clichés; information he believes will help him win the girl and boy, does he win the girl with a method that will leave the readers smiling from ear-to-ear.

In her author’s note, Vena Cava states embarrassment at having published this one shot due to the time of day it was written and through feeling it was rushed. Well, all I can say is that if this was a rush job written in the dark hours of the night then I am envious of the skills this writer has! This story has everything a reader craves – fantastic and realistic characters, a quick paced plot that has you hooked from the first word and an ending that has the fireworks erupting in your stomach making you wish your life was just as magical, even just a fraction.

Vena Cava couldn’t sell her story any better with the warning of “Hardcore fluff. With extra cheese. Topped with rushed writing. And a dash of pointless. If you’re repulsed by any of the 4, might I suggest the BACK button?” but personally, I think you’re crazy if you do such a thing..."

Keep writing,

Helen xo
AC chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
SO ADORABLE
Zippy Gonzalez chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
smiling like a crazy person at the moment while my parents actually think I'm crazy for smiling at the computer :)
Jcc chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
I Just died and went straight to heaven.333
loveofallthatisawesome chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
I hate you now. Simply because you have a way with making awesome characters who have amazing dialogue, and then they do these crazy schemes that are so adorable and thought out.

I mean, what is this? Who are you? How did you do this? Why?

Amazing. Absolutely amazing and fantastic, and I am envious of your talent.

But I still loved this.
XiaoChuChu chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Cute story. I love clichés, even though many clichés makes me roll my eyes. But only in some situations.

I must say it felt strange to read this because the (main) characters never have the names of people I know in real life. I actually had to re-read this because it was such a new experience to see the name Selina (I know someone named Selina very well)
dream-beautiful chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Ah hell this is adorable.
dreamerdreamer chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
love this! and to clear it for you guys! she said NO because he asked 'will you NOT do he honour of attending prom with me' ;)
Choukou chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Soooo cute :) I love the progression in this story. You made it actually seem believable that they had both fallen for each other. And I especially love your use of cliches.
Simplegift96 chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
I would've died if I was in Selina's position. Seriously. I'm such a sucker for cliché stuff :D ..Now I can't get that smile off my face...
twibbit chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
:")
solo-birdie chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
aaw...and thats all i have to say XD!
Rogue Energizer Bunny chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Or, as it would turn out, you did not review me at all, and I do not even know how I found your profile in the first place.

Awkward?

Naaaaaaaah.

Okay, maybe a bit, but I've done stupider things. I'M IMMUNE TO AWKWARD SITUATIONS, DAMNIT. Now I get to track down the person I actually owe a review, and maybe check my brain for alien technology.

Cheers!

This story kicks ass as well.

-REB