Reviews for Graffiti
tonight we bloom chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
This is so beautiful, and the ending is just- wow.

P.S. I don't really like poems that rhyme :)
Isca chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
"This heart's wilted for the season." Whoa. This is one of those lines that stays with you for the rest of your life. It's so powerful. :)
Keree chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
I'll have to say... this is not your particular best, but the story it gives away... I would LOVE to hear that.
SaphireTsukikage chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
i think your poetry is better because it doesnt rhyme. it so well written it doesnt need to rhyme
fatbird33 chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
very good descriptions in here. loved the line "paint my skin with your breath" it fit the title perfefclty and was really poetic.

"i really liked her shade of skin" this line was really random to me, maybe because it was by itself, but it just seemed...out there. Also the mermaid part was a bit random too, because it didn't seem to fit with the rest of the poem.

but the rest of it was well written and really brought the reader into the story that it was telling.

if you're bored, check out the review marathon (link in my profile) and come partay with us.

fatbird:)
WinMyHeart5444 chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
I love this! Haha, my poems never rhyme either, but it doesn't matter, I loved it anyway! :D
Coffee Grounds chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
I really like this piece. The transition between future and the past was something I didn't exactly notice until I peeked just a bit closer.

"The cab will be here soon" breaks up both halves of the poem and makes me see two different women.

The last line really struck me.

Gorgeous!
Doxie Doll chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
I would love to hear the story behind this one.

-Doxie
SmashedIce.X chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Hey, seriously great poem here! I love the way the lines don't appear to fit, yet do, if that makes sense! :)
DarkPrue chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Very unusual but in a good way! I love the imagery in the last three lines. I think sometimes it can be hard writing a non-rhyming poem but this one works very well.

Thanks for the reviews on my poems as well!
SpottedStar chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Again you amaze me with the simplicity yet intricate imagery of your poem! And don't worry about rhyming, a poem doesn't always have to rhyme. Mine don't :P

Keep up the great work :)