Reviews for Time of Kings
Revamp chapter 27 . 9/30/2013
There is a lot of set up in this chapter. Preparation for the larger events. Loved the swordfight between Kevran and Aaron. It was wonderfully executed and engaging. I'm glad that Aaron got to accomplish his goals and bring closure to his past. This was a great chapter.
Revamp chapter 26 . 9/30/2013
Rhys is still struggling mentally as Fiana takes part in a battle. It's nice to see Jayden and Rhys bonding, even if it is through their pains. This chapter was nice character development for several characters. I love how deep everyone's becoming and how intertwined their stories are becoming.
Revamp chapter 25 . 9/30/2013
Poor Xavier, plauged by thoughts of failure. His situation was definitely sad, and Mya's as well losing her group. I liked that moment at the end with Mya and Xavier. I ship them together, too bad you revealed that they wouldn't be anything romantic.
Revamp chapter 24 . 9/27/2013
Theo seems to still be wallowing in his defeat by Darrya in the bedroom. It's nice to see a break in Darrya's character and by giving her a personal weakness it breathes a sense of realism into her. I wonder what will happen now that the king has died.
Revamp chapter 23 . 9/27/2013
This chapter was very nice, a good break in the action. There were nice moments with Quista and Jayden as well as introduction of the sweet and wonderful Hannah.

I loved the symbolism about the moths. I actually used similar symbolism about them in my story, Toxic Butterflies. I love how the theme is gradually shifting to a paranormal one. I can't wait to read more! Awesome job!
Revamp chapter 22 . 9/27/2013
The more I read about him, the more I really like Xavier's character. I really love the lone wolf comparison and the inner mechanizations of his mind. He is very deep and mystifying. I like how he and Mya are bonding.

I like the conversation between Ethan and Aaron. I like the different philosphies and strategizing they both did as well. The cliffhanger was gripping! Poor Xavier. I hope he gets out of this mess.
Revamp chapter 21 . 9/27/2013
Theo seems to be a concieted, arrogant ladies' man. I like the fact that Diana is conniving and sly. The relationship between she and Theo is interesting and their relationship is deep and tumultuous.

It seems Theo and Darrya are getting along well, though I had questioned who was using whom. In the end, Theo got what he deserved for once. The things he did came back to him. I love Diana and Theo's characters so far. I can't wait to see more of them.
Revamp chapter 20 . 9/26/2013
This chapter started off with a bang, as I had expected it to. It was action-packed and emotionally enthralling. Rhys showed nice character development and the fight between Mercury and Ethan was beautiful. Definitely the highlight of the book. The dialouge was dramatic and passionate. This is my favorite chapter so far.
Revamp chapter 19 . 9/26/2013
I like Quista's foreshadowing statement about judgement. It was well-executed. Nice action with Jayden taking down the quards and a meaningful and heart-felt reunion for Michella and Amelia. I'm glad Jayden has an army behind him and I'm excited to read your next chapter and I'm definitely going to be reading it soon.
Revamp chapter 18 . 9/26/2013
Poor Quista. Her emotional state and torment were realistically portrayed here. I could really feel my heart going out to her. The dream about the winged man was very poignant and symbolic, like a nice ray of hope shining down on the darkness of this chapter. It showed strength and glory returning. I wonder who the shadow is that Jayden was making plans with? This is getting interesting the more I read on.
Revamp chapter 17 . 9/26/2013
Xavier's interactions with the camel were very humorous. It added a nice , light touch in contrast with all of the prior darkness of this story. I also like the background on Xavier's scar and the battles he was involved in the past. He seems like a very tragic and intriguing man.

I hope Aaron will be alright and pull through his poisoning.
Revamp chapter 16 . 9/26/2013
I wonder if there will be any kind of rammifications of having a wsword that was forged so quickly. I do wonder also about the Greystone's possible alliances and the motives they have behind them. Are they truly a for or a friend?

So Jayden finally got the news of Mercury and Quista's marriage and the voices of death are making another appearance. The mystery keeps building and things are getting deep and intense.
Revamp chapter 15 . 9/26/2013
Poor Quista. I feel so bad for her, being caught up in such a dreadful situation. I wonder wht Mercury will do now that he has heard news of Darrya's conquestion of Mylor. Can't wait to read about the Greystones and see their further relevence in your story.
Revamp chapter 14 . 9/26/2013
It's nice to see Xavier again and getting more of the spotlight, even if he is beating up those slave traders. I loved his battle scene there. It was a nice piece of action. I loved your twist at the end. I definitely wasn't expecting that turn of events. This means two Erisa are alive instead of one.
Revamp chapter 13 . 9/26/2013
I certainly hope that Rhys will be alright and that he survived his fall. The overall tone to this chapter was very angst-ridden and dark. Mercury showed interesting revelations during Quista's rape. It provided him with interesting depth. Great job!
521 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »